Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@eugiegenie I found your Luckybox #5 review on youtube yesterday when I was looking for spoilers! Thanks for such a great review, you were adorable!
hehe thanks! it was my first unboxing review and i wasn't really sure what to say (actually i'm still a newbie at vlogging :lol: )....i hope i did an okay job at it, and glad you enjoyed the video!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

it is expensive.  I guess wait until it shows up in a luckybox again?  The only other place is ebay and it is almost 30.00 there as well...
i guess it's good to know that they added an expensive product to our box  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> kinda made the box more worth the price hehe  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh no!! i just realised i have 10 likes and 7 dislikes on my youtube video!! i guess i'll need to improve A LOT on my next video.....
People will dislike anything, so don't take it too personally. I thought your video was just fine, especially since its hard to find information on memebox. It might help you to make a list of things you want to say beforehand, and make it a little more concise. The video itself was a little long, so I skipped some parts. But in the end its your video and you can say whatever you want!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Meh don't let it get to you, you'll improve over time and some people are always going to hit the dislike button.
People will dislike anything, so don't take it too personally. I thought your video was just fine, especially since its hard to find information on memebox. It might help you to make a list of things you want to say beforehand, and make it a little more concise. The video itself was a little long, so I skipped some parts. But in the end its your video and you can say whatever you want!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
thanks! it did feel a little weird talking in front of a camera at first haha (my eyes didn't know where to look) but yea, i guess i will improve over time when i do more of it  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh no!! i just realised i have 10 likes and 7 dislikes on my youtube video!! i guess i'll need to improve A LOT on my next video.....
I liked your video a lot - I thought it was very informative.   The only thing I noticed is that when you held the products up to the camera, the lettering was backwards :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Your top is really cute - I kept looking at your sleeves!!  lol

thanks! it did feel a little weird talking in front of a camera at first haha (my eyes didn't know where to look) but yea, i guess i will improve over time when i do more of it  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't make videos ever, so I would be the same exact way! Hearing my own voice freaks me out hahahah.

Luckybox #5 Spoilers

DSCN1974.JPGDSCN1975.JPGDSCN1978.JPGDSCN1980.JPG

Looks like a great box for people trying out memebox for the first time. But I am not surprised anymore...  

I hope you liked your box, @@kawaiimeows;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! For me it is all absolutely brand new so I am very excited, but I definitely feel like dupes are becoming prevalent for long time members with the more boxes they launch. Is the Global Box the best way to get no dupes?

Last edited by a moderator:
*cry*I wish I didn't miss Lucky Box 5!! Meme gods, hear my prayers and bring back Lucky Box 5 (at least just 1 box for me???)
It seems like a lot of the products came from previous luckyboxes, I think everything but one product was from a previous box. So hopefully there will be a #6 soon enough for you!

nice selection of items @@kawaiimeows!!  I hope that I will be getting the

Dr G for oily skin as well, as I cannot use the dry skin version

Latest posts

Back