Lumiere shipping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered samples from Oceanmist and Lumiere on the same day. I got Oceanmist last week sometime and still haven't got Lumiere. Anyone know how long it takes?

OK I know Im in England but my Lumiere sample order is snailing along too.

I ordered some Meow MMU 4 days after I placed my Lumiere order, and I received my Meow stuff 2 days ago, and still no sign of the Lumiere order.

It may be a 'peanuts' order regarding the cost, but I still have to pay for shipping...

Luckily Meow is my HG MMU, and I only ordered the Lumiere samples because of the reviews on here. Good thing Im not depending on it.....

It did take about 2 weeks for me to receive my samples but they were worth it.

They are moving now too into a larger facility so may be a wait. Worth it though, trust.:biggrin:

:plain:......pfft!

So I guess I should add on another 2 weeks before I get them.

*Goes off to hug my Meow foundation*

Hey girls, did you visit the website recently? There says that they're moving to a bigger place, so the orders are taking longer than usual. Maybe that's the reason the samples didn't arrive yet?

I thought I read that they were moving their business. That might be causing the delay. Also, with the pre-brush sale last week, that probably increased business with additional orders.

I think I have bad luck when I order samples!

Once I ordered some from EDM and on the country selection, there is no 'United kingdom' just 'Great britain' so I ticked that.

After 2 months I received my samples....via GERMANY!! It seems that the person who dispatched my order printed Germany on the label (which was the country above on the list) instead of Great Britain!!

Oh well...at least my samples had a lil' adventure!!

Lumiere is a little slower on the shipping. And the wait is probably longer in your mind if you ordered at the same time as Oceanmist who win shipping speed competitions hands down!

Oceanmist is probably the just about the fastest I've used so far with getting your goods to you.

Lumiere is good but there is a bit of a wait.

I got my Lumiere in about a week BUT that was before the move. The website says that it may take 10 days or more to process because they are in the midst of all this. We have to endure the growing pains so they can serve us better in the future but it's worth it!

I think Kim is slow nowadays because of the HUGE amount of orders she is getting. When Lumiere was not as well-known as today (i.e., two months ago, ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ), she answers emails in a flash and I get her stuff in 3 days tops. I emailed her days ago and she has not answered. I hope Lumiere is not turning into another EDM. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I check my order status it says it has been shipped but doesn't say when or nothing else. I emailed for help with color selections and waited for around a week and never got a reply so I guessed at it. I hope I chose the right ones and hopefully I'll get them soon. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've moved a lot personally and can only imagine what it is like to move a business to another location and still try to get the regular work done too. I think this is just a bump in the road with this longer service time. I imagine all the MMU get swamped from the buzz here- latest rave has us all ordering. LOL Hopefully things will soon return to normal. I got my full sized products in a week recently so I don't think it's a long term thing. I feel for you Regina--- it's tough waiting for the stuff when you are anxious to get it and try it out. I was going nuts while waiting on my first samples because I was still using BE and itching- but I couldn't go back to liquid- I got the chills just thinking about that. Hang in there!!

While I haven't ordered from here I am impressed that they offer free shipping...that actually may tempt me to order, since a lot of companies charge a lot for shipping...

Probably not. My friend ordered this week and she was the one who told me about the 10 day delay because they are moving. If you scroll down on the home page it tells about the move. I would have missed it because I am so eager to get to the minerals.

I ordered e/s, foundation, and concealor from Lumiere and it took about 10 days for my order to arrive. This was before the note went up on their website about the 10 day turnaround time. It was over a week until I even got a shipping notice, and I even selected Priority Mail for the shipping method. But, like others have said, it is worth the wait. My eyeshadows from Lumiere are beautiful and they are very generous in size for the great price that they offer them at...$25.00 when buying a set of any 10 colors they offer...great deal! Just try to hang in there! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

~Wendy

Back