Lumiere shipping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a email yesterday that said my order has been completed so does that mean it was shipped? Thanks so much!

Another thing to note is that the owner does not create the products ahead of time. She makes them when the order comes in so that you are getting the freshest product possible. Between that, her very low prices and free shipping I don't care how long it takes to get the order. This stuff is so worth it.

I ordered a sample kit and got an email saying it was shipped and that was about 2 weeks ago. I live in the US. I've heard shipping is slow. Hopefully today.

Originally Posted by reginaalear View Post

I got a email yesterday that said my order has been completed so does that mean it was shipped? Thanks so much!

I :satisfied: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies3/satisfied.gif

:satisfied:

I received my samples today. I had ordered them on 2nd of February and I received an e-mail either Wednesday or Thursday saying they were shipped. I can' t wait to try them.

I recieved my samples today, but they were posted before Lumieres 10 day break. The reason I think they took so long to get here is because they were sent by 'ordinary' post, and not Global Priority mail like most MMU companies use.

Anyway, the medium colours were too orangy on me and the lights, too pale.

It took a few days for me to get a shipping confirmation ... and then about 5 days after the confirmation for me to received my pkg.

YAY!! I finally got my samples! The Light Golden seems to be a very good match!! I really like it so far. I really like the blush Cinnamon and I like the E/s in Honey brown....or brown honey can't remember which! I know for sure I will be buying the blush and e/s. I'll have to wait on the foundation because I just ordered some from MAC. I have to wait until I get it and use it now. I like the Lumiere more than Jane Iredale I think.

i still havent got my eyeshadows from them ,and get this I ordered from Lily lolo after Lumiere and its Uk based and im in the states and ive gotten the Lily lolo today and no sign of Lumiere !!!!! Go figure!

Lily Lolos golden lilac eyeshadow is even more beautiful in person than on the site, and the container is nice size too. I got some foundation samples too and cant wait to try them.

I got a email I think it was 2 days ago saying my order was complete then today I got them. I thought it was gonna take Forever!!! I hope you get yours soon! What color shadows did you get? I really like the honey brown.

I ordered from Lumiere on the 1st of Feb. On the 6th of Feb she emailed me asking what colour i wanted in the silk ppwder. I replied on the same day stating what i wanted even though i had written what i wanted in the paypal note (i just checked & yup.. i did write what i wanted).

And then yesterday (feb 12) i got another email asking me the same question!!!??? i replied saying that i already replied and yes i wanted the silk powder in sand.

Its been 2 weeks and my order is still sitting there. Seeing that i'm in Australia.. its gonna be another long wait for me.

I know that Lumiere is moving to a new premises at the moment so orders are delayed. (There's a note on the website). Generally it takes about 1-2 weeks, in my experience.

I ordered in 2 seperate orders and got both yesterday. Does anyone know what the difference is between Veena blush and the mineral blush? I ordered Veena, is that still mineral??

I believe the Veena has similar ingredients as the veena foundation base which helps control oil.

I just ordered another 10 pack of e/s. I am so bad but they are so inexpensive compared to some. I am prepared for the wait because I know it's a bad time for them with this move. I know it is worth it. I find that all companies have issues at some point. When I first tried Monave, they didn't even do ANYTHING with my order for over a week because they were trying to catch up from the Holidays. My Valerie order was delayed about a week also- just finally shipped yesterday- because they got backlogged. I just plan on keeping myself well-stocked in all these goodies so I never have to go without.

I actually ordered raspberry margarita and honey brown, I cant wait to get them ! Although im really loving this golden lilac from Lily lolo.. I dont even like purples that much , but this color is amazing!!! It looks gold when you look at it one way and lilac another way! Its too pretty!! :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure it's because they're moving that there are so many delays. I've never really had a problem with them before, I'm going to wait to order until everything is settled again. Besides, I have enough stuff incoming I think!

Cynthia,

When you get the honey brown tell me how you like it. I was thinking about that one too. I just ordered another 10 e/s last night. I picked Teal, Turquoise, Peacock blue, Sapphire, Charmeleon, Golden Plum, Helitrope, Russett, Violet, Neutral Plum, Light Plum- I know that's 11-- I couldn't decide on just 10 so I ordered an extra at the $3.50. I am insane but the colors are so pretty. I hope their Golden Plum is as nice as the one you got from Lily lolo.

Hoozey- let us know how you like the golden plum.

Im thinking about ordering another golden lilac from Lily lolo, im just in love with that color and knowing my luck theyll stop making it.:frown:

I also want to try their golden pink. They have so many pretty colors.

Back