Lumiere's shipping costs and MMU companies' responsibility for lost items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're right - there is no shortage of mmu companies to order from (one of my downfalls - LOL.)I think Blusche Minerals has a special shipping option or rate for Philippines since if I recall correctly the owner is from there?

And I heard Aromaleigh is going to start shipping international soon??

Monica of Blusche is Canada-based but she is pinay, in fact, her foundations are getting the raves because they do cater to the colors of the Pinays ( think yellow, tan )so choosing and sampling is easy, and i was able to personally try her foundation, and its very nice! i exchanged emails with her before and she is warm and funny. Her relatives , i think, manages the store here in PH, so we get the products in about 3-5 days. Now thats instant gratification (LOL)
AL is shipping internatinally, finally! i am nuts for AL, i love the colors and the perle powders! So happy they are finally opening their doors.

Originally Posted by rhumbafrapp /img/forum/go_quote.gif Monica of Blusche is Canada-based but she is pinay, in fact, her foundations are getting the raves because they do cater to the colors of the Pinays ( think yellow, tan )so choosing and sampling is easy, and i was able to personally try her foundation, and its very nice! i exchanged emails with her before and she is warm and funny. Her relatives , i think, manages the store here in PH, so we get the products in about 3-5 days. Now thats instant gratification (LOL)
AL is shipping internatinally, finally! i am nuts for AL, i love the colors and the perle powders! So happy they are finally opening their doors.

Well, it sounds like you have some good options with Blusche shipping so quickly to you. I always put an extra point (I keep score in my mind - LOL) for companies who ship quickly. Anything more than a week from ordering to delivery and I tend to lose interest quickly. I go for the instant gratification on ordering too. I know this timeframe is probably not possible for international buyers but I live in the US and order from US-based companies - so - there are many companies who meet and exceed this timeframe. I won't order from places like Fyrinnae, Archetype, or The She Space when TAT is as long as it is at those places - I just don't like to wait that long to get my stuff. This is also why I skipped the Lumiere brush pre buy.I was surprised to hear that Aromaleigh is going to start shipping internationally - I'd always heard the owner wasn't interested but I guess she's changed her tune. All the better for people who wanted to order from Aromaleigh but couldn't due to the shipping restrictions.

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're right - there is no shortage of mmu companies to order from (one of my downfalls - LOL.)I think Blusche Minerals has a special shipping option or rate for Philippines since if I recall correctly the owner is from there?

And I heard Aromaleigh is going to start shipping international soon??

Aromaleigh will start to shipping international???? great !! Mazal tov!!good to know that..!

yay i'm happy that aromaleigh will start shipping internationally!!

there are so many things i want to order, but can't; at the moment

frown.gif

Carmonious - Fryinnae has a quick turn around time *lately*! I ordered on July 8th and it shipped on the 10th!

hey u guys from Philippines & Singapore, could u tell me how much usually is shipping cost of such companies as Lumiere, Lauress or Monave to your country, for some sample jars for example, and how long to get it

postal service in my country is such a nightmare so i'm afraid of placing order, everything could get lost and we can do nothing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by feu_du_ciel /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey u guys from Philippines & Singapore, could u tell me how much usually is shipping cost of such companies as Lumiere, Lauress or Monave to your country, for some sample jars for example, and how long to get it postal service in my country is such a nightmare so i'm afraid of placing order, everything could get lost and we can do nothing
frown.gif

Hi!Lumiere charges $5 for FCM,and $25? i think for express

Monave, charges differently depending on the weight, but i know its kinda expensive. You may want to email Monave , or make a ghost cart.

Originally Posted by rhumbafrapp /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi!Lumiere charges $5 for FCM,and $25? i think for express

Monave, charges differently depending on the weight, but i know its kinda expensive. You may want to email Monave , or make a ghost cart.

thank you for the info
smile.gif
I've tried making a ghost cast @ Monave and it says no shipping method is possible, I think because the weight's not enough, its just some samples

Back