Luxor Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrived today.  I love the necklace.  Got the gold.  I  like the tray and stopper will use tray as candle holder.  The bag is horrible to me . I don't know where to even begin.  It is so small I cannot even put my phone in it.  Its not pretty.  Looks like plastic.  Everything else was a win for me.  
That's too bad. It's gorgeous.  There are TONS of people seeking it so I am sure you can find it a good home. 

EDIT: I got the gold necklace too. LOVE it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the spoiler for March.

luxor box march 2016 spoiler.png

I wanted to ask you all Luxor box fans, would you prefer to have this thread be a giant thread like this or would you like to see it broken down to the individual month threads? For example would you prefer to have a dedicated thread for March instead of continuing this thread?

I wanted to ask you all Luxor box fans, would you prefer to have this thread be a giant thread like this or would you like to see it broken down to the individual month threads? For example would you prefer to have a dedicated thread for March instead of continuing this thread?
This thread is great !!!

MSA posted that they pulled it, since it's available at Walmart for $28. Luxor updated their FB page saying they're pulling it and replacing it with something else and the box will be valued at over $350. 

I'm impressed with their customer service on this and happy I did not cancel. I saw some people on MSA did cancel and I wonder if they were locked in at the low rate.

I was locked in on the introductory rate of 95.00, I have since cancelled.  I just was not getting much use out of the items included, they were not my style, I have only kept a few of the items out of each box.  I am more of a PS and BOS kind of girl and I enjoyed OP but can't handle their shipping issues.  Hope everyone gets something nice in this box next month and I am glad that they are correcting the spoiler/item in the box!

I was locked in on the introductory rate of 95.00, I have since cancelled. I just was not getting much use out of the items included, they were not my style, I have only kept a few of the items out of each box. I am more of a PS and BOS kind of girl and I enjoyed OP but can't handle their shipping issues. Hope everyone gets something nice in this box next month and I am glad that they are correcting the spoiler/item in the box!
I'm locked in at that rate too and have been unhappy with the last 2 hero items, I received the white throw and dark brown watch, both colors that didn't work for me and I gifted the watch. I told myself if I didn't like the next hero item I would cancel. Luckily by the time I got a chance to read my email they had already said they are dropping the item.

were they specific about the color options?  like with the foil etc?  those are the higher value ones. there are plain ones that don't cost as much

Back