Luxor Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email this morning about a leftover mystery Luxor box, available tomorrow for a 2 day window.  Would you take the chance?  I've only purchased the holiday box with the 1951 clutch, which I'm eagerly awaiting!

I am not doing well with LE holiday boxes!  The full spoilers are on MSA and the bracelet is not my style at all ....  the rest is a bit too much gold. 

I just saw the spoilers for the Luxury Holiday box and am so much more excited for it than the Popsugar for Her box, which I also bought and think is a miserable fail!  I can't decide if I want to sub to Luxor box monthly... too much crap and not enough dollars :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I prefer the regular Luxor Boxes, I haven't been wowed by either of their LE boxes. I'll keep enough of the other items to make it worth the cost though, just like with the Most Requested.

I love the look of the throw for the January box. I hope it's as soft as it looks!

YAY shipping next week!  Fingers crossed for a white one!  

>>All January Membership boxes are shipping next week (Jan. 11th - 15th).

MSA message board have spoilers: 

-Faux fur throw... I got the sheared beaver throw and it is GORGEOUS ($100)

-Mottahedeh Snowflake mug ($45)
-Jules Smith black and gray ombre crochet tube scarf ($45)
-Mariebelle Aztec Hot Chocolate 6oz ($12)
-Etiquette "lots of cash" ivory cashmere socks ($45)
-Pura Botanica "just because" candle tin - 2 tins - ($13 each) (2 of 4 scents: fulfill mint, tea garden, oh so citrus, sweet chai)
-Pura Botanica Botanic Bath Infusions - 2 single packs - ($11 each) (2 of 4 scents: moments in mint, pick me up, lost in lavender, rose retreat)
-Pura Botanica Lend a Hand Creme Smoother ($12)
can't wait to see pics!  GREAT box!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my box today and love it, except the white throw. I was hoping for a darker color and hope to swap it for one of the darker ones. The mint bath salts are strong, when I opened the box that is all I could smell! This is still one of my favorite boxes.

I just received my shipping notice for the February SE box - it's scheduled to ship tomorrow and hopefully I will receive it by the end of the week.

They usually ship 2 day priority. So we should start seeing spoilers Tuesday or Wednesday. I go my shipping notice also. Hope it is a good one and not a flop like the most requested. Luckily I dodged that one, learned a lot after the PS CFDA train wreak. Lol

Latest posts

Back