Luxor Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to seeing what we receive for this Sept box and the special one in Oct.  :wub:
Me too! 3 boxes in a row, hope they are really nice! Received my shipping notice.

They posted on Facebook that Labor Day put their fulfillment center behind a day and 80% have shipped and the next 20% will ship Saturday and Monday, but they are shipping 2 day priority so everyone should have their boxes by mid next week. I hope so!

I received a notice via email, but still can't see anything on the link itself.

Please share as soon as you receive, please!!!

I figured out that mine was another shipment. I only  ordered the special edition. so mine will be a while.  :/

Petite box posting: just like I read elsewhere on a posting, I received the blue vase, the card case plus refills (a LOT of refills), and the body wash/lotion set.  It was packed beautifully.

Is anyone getting the October Most Requested box and if so, have you received shipping info yet? I know they are shipping this week but I haven't received my notice.

I just received my tracking for the most requested box, but it says it will ship out the 9th (tomorrow) via USPS priority. I'm guessing it won't be here until Monday or Tuesday then.

Looks like they sent out the shipping info at the same time, I got mine too and it also says the 9th. Mine will probably be here next week too.

Ok, I have it. I'm torn. I really like a few things, don't like a couple and I'm ambivalent with the rest. Here are the contents:

1. Robyn Rhodes adjustable ring and bracelet set. RV $169. I really like this. Simple, pretty and looks great on. I chose the gold and I'm happy.

2. Deepa Gurnani Irene headband in gold or silver.RV $62 I received the gold so maybe if you chose gold jewelry you'll get a gold headband? This is very pretty, I'm just not sure if I'll use it.

3. Rosè et Marius L'eau de mademoiselle rosè citrus eau de parfum. RV $75 Very elegant packaging, I'm enjoying the scent. Very fresh.

4. Bellapierre 9-stack of eyeshadows and travel brush set. RV $130 but let's be serious and subtract $100 from that because I see this brand at TJ Maxx. This was a big miss for me, does not feel lux at all. I think I'd be very happy overall with a different makeup product because I see these all over for very cheap and there is no way RV is that much! Just my opinion though.

5. Marie Belle New York chocolate samples, small box and bar. RV $21

I think I really like this box. Love the jewelry, perfume and I think I like the headband. Really don't like the bellapiere and im fine with the chocolate. I think everyone has gotten the same minus the gold/silver difference.

What does everyone think!??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back