Luxor Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a new mystery box available. It's a single box purchase. Here are the details from their email:

luxor mystery box.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]The very first "Mystery" Luxor Box packs $350+ worth of luxury surprises into our beautiful signature gift box. The Mystery Box is filled with a mix of surprise products that were featured in previous Luxor Box shipments. [/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]The "Mystery" Luxor Box is a single box purchase [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shipping the week of July 20th with no subscription required. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Each Mystery box is available for a one-time purchase
of $145 (includes free shipping) and has a $350+ retail value. [/SIZE]​

I wish I knew what was in the July box; that would help me decide if I wanted the mystery box.  Based on May I'm not sold at that price, plus there is no guarantee I'd get the items I liked best. 

I'm passing on this one because I just have too many boxes coming. I really need to cut back but I seem to do the opposite when I read about all these things on here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Enabling at it's finest.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I'm working on getting my willpower better though. It's so hard and it's killing my pocket book.

We didn't the Mystery box already come out? I hate when you do that thing when you're scrolling on mobile through so many tabs and you can't remember where you saw something but it was either their Facebook page or a blogger already got the box. Remind me because I definitely want to see!

Can someone take pics of the card that shows the five different ways to use the necklace. I misplaced mine and had a hard time just using it as a necklace

Can someone take pics of the card that shows the five different ways to use the necklace. I misplaced mine and had a hard time just using it as a necklace
Hey I dont have the card but I practiced with the necklace to see if I like the combos.

1. Wear it as Lariat with one charm through the other

2. Tie it in an x fashion

3. wear it as a bracelt

4. Turn the lariat around and wear it backwards5

5. turn the x around and wear it backwards

I unsubscribed after the last box (I think I am the only person out there who didnt care for it) but I love that bracelet! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be one of the few people who is less than stoked about the jewellery in this subscription.  I switched to the mini-box and am hopeful it will be more to my liking, maybe even compete with PSMH.

There is a new limited edition luxor box available to purchase. Just thought I'll pass on the info in case someone is interested. There is a spoiler for jewelry, you can select silver or gold and it won't be earrings.

luxor box special edition.jpg

I signed up for this sub from the beginning, before they were live, at the special rate of $95. This month, I was charged the full price of $135. Did anyone else have the price increase to the current sub price with no warning? I don't think I missed any email notifications, but I suppose that's possible.

I signed up for this sub from the beginning, before they were live, at the special rate of $95. This month, I was charged the full price of $135. Did anyone else have the price increase to the current sub price with no warning? I don't think I missed any email notifications, but I suppose that's possible.
I was charged $95 for the box coming this month and $135 for the special edition box coming out next month.

When is the limited edition one supposed to ship? I have never ordered any of these before.  Just trying this one LE box.

Back