MAC at Costco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costco actually has Smashbox, sets, which is an even better deal, like two lippies, or the photofinish with a lip... i heart costco... its like the most interesting free "lunch" you can get by running down all the sample aisles!

PLUS (with the exception of computers) you can return EVERYTHING within the year. my friend used to be the membership manager and every december all the costco members would gather their stuff and return it all to start afresh. she would buy new car seat covers after returning hers after they would get totally bleached out by the sun and water (she had a convert able)

i like to try new things at costco just for that.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now I gotta go to Costco this weekend! I heard they have Smashbox sets for $20! Yep. My friend got me a set from Smashbox that had 5 glosses and a cute leather case for $20 their.
I've never seen MAC though, def have to check it out!

Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif what asile are they in I have a membership there but have definatly not seen makeup I was wondering that too...
I've never seen them by the shampoos and stuff...but I always go on a Saturday when it's packed...if they did have 'em some lucky girl definitely grabbed 'em.

U got urself a good buy!

They arent exactly next to the shampoo but they are definately in the isles next to the shampoos.

Originally Posted by son1a /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC at costco? really? not all of them. I think Costco gets random makeup. Someone also said their costco had Stila but my Costco has gotten any. I think it depends on what store you go to.

hi! it's my first post here.

i've seen some nice make-up stuff at costco too. the last time i went there i saw a smashbox softlights powder that comes with a brush for like $20 near the entrance...by the electronics. i dunno why they put it there. then i remember seeiing a lancome lip quad that sells for around $17 by the shampoo aisle. and i heard someone from makeupalley got a YSL faux cils mascara for $21 instead of the usual $27. you don't have to search for the shampoo aisle, maybe they just put them somewhere else.

since you guys remind me of that i wanna go to Costco ASAP!
sheep.gif

Shoot why is it when I go to Costco I only find the usual things, I'll have to look harder I guess!

Sweet! Now I have a reason for going to Costco when I move back to Jacksonville. The town I live in now, doesn't have one......

Wow! There is a costco close to me but i have never been in one, looks like my mom is buying a membership so i can check it out
smile.gif

Back