MAC at Costco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's weird mac at costco? did they have just that powder or like other stuff from them? It really depends on the Costco. They dont all have the same products. Ive never seen MAC but i have seen Smashbox, Lipfusion i think thats what its called. The last time i went they had an Almay set. Ive seen alot of sets but not MAC. I will definately check again next time i go.

We definitely Costco, Wal-Mart and H&M in Australia to shake up the retail sector here.
madd.gif
3.gif

I just went to my Costco in Pittsburg...

I saw the MAC Loose Powder - $15

2 Different SmashBox Sets - $30 each

A Stila product I didn't noticed

Then there was Almay, Cosco's brand makeup and that's all I remember.

Ooh, I haven't been to Costco in years. I wonder if the UK stores will carry branded makeup like MAC and Smashbox?

I'm a member of Costco and go all the time and never see MAC or anything...only Kirkland stuff

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif How much does a Costco membership cost? according to their site, its $50 but you have to renew it every year. i'm not sure if it'll cost money to renew it. maybe a Costco member can confirm this.

I have a Costco 10 minutes from me. I need to go get a membership. I would spend SOOOO much money in there and not just on makeup.

Woohoo! They just opened up 2 new costcos around here! I'm gonna have to go and see what kind of sweet deals they got!

Have never seen any cosmetics at Costco, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough (or even aware they carried them. Must check it out...

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow,is there a costco in the nyc area ...yeah but i forget where...my parents always used to take us there...at least until she discovered bj's
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow,is there a costco in the nyc area There's no COSTCO in Manhattan. However, there is a COSTCO in Queens, in Astoria/Long Island City area. You can check the COSTCO website for its exact address.

Get out of here, thanks for the information. I'm going to have to check Costco tonight to see if I can find any MAC products.

Wow! Thanks for the info.

I have a Costco right down the street from me and I have never been to it. My Sams membership expires this month, maybe I should switch to Costco.

Back