MAC at Costco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Smashbox at Costco and almost died.

I was with my mom though, and she thinks I already spend enough on cosmetics, so I couldn't get it.
frown.gif

the last time that i went to costco, i saw these smashbox sets, lipfusions, and lancome lipglosses. i soooo wanna get the smashbox ones, because of the soft tint and it comes with three brushes, but then i already bought a lot of makeup and i was in make-up rehab that time.

I don't have a membership but now tempted to buy one. I have no idea if Costco Canada carries Smashbox or other cosmetic brands.

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I was doing a daily run at my local Costco and came accross MAC loose poder for only 14 bucks. It might be a once in a blue moon kinda thing but a bargain is a bargain. And it was totally aauthentic. What does that say about MAC? Will you soon find it on the rack at Wallgreens next to the Revlon?

I didn't re-new my Costco membership and renewed my BJ's one instead. I think I have to get Costco again too!

Back