MAC C Shock

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read on LJ that it's supposed to be the colours of the rainbox (the e/s). Sounds right based on descriptions. Other than that, I'll have to see the swatches.

thanks for the heads up! but jesus how are we meant to afford a new collection every ten minutes!!!! im so skint, i have all this nice makeup an no money to go out an show it off!

me too...the same feeling :irked:

dont know why they take so long to release new collections here :motz:

I love & must have this collection. Bright colors are my fav !!!

MAC offen gets many money from my bank account, I can't breathe :10:

Hi,

Thanks for posting the info Kristie. That's quite a number of collections they've got.

YAY for New collections! I didn't really like the collections this year yet so far... maybe C Shock will turn out better than barbie.. b/c I didn't think it was all that special :/

Yeah, I agree. You buy everything in one collection and then the next thing you know, another collection is out! And what makes it worse is that it seems to me like they are releasing colors already available but with different names.

I've passed up every collection that has come after Barbie(I'm saving for Strange Hybrid & the summer one) and I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a few things from this collection. I can't keep resisting MAC lol

Back