MAC C Shock

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now that i heard about the other two collections comeing out with the three msf and 7 new pigments im thinking twice about the rest

I'm a collection fan, but they do seem to be releasing a lot lately. I still haven't even bought the Barbie stuff yet. But I like the sound of some of these colors, but the downside for me is I also like the sound of the strange hybrid! TOO MANY CHOICES LOL!

Yikes, they're killing me with all these! I do like the description of some of the e/s colors though.

Do MAC update their collections on their website? Where could I go to see the new collections as they are released? I live in the UK

They only have the ones that are released already on the site. You have to wait to see it on the MAC site.

i just wanted to let you guys know that i've already seen this collection and it is hot! if you like bright colors than this is it! it's really fun colors! think Skittle colors hehehehhe well i cant wait, collection comes out in North America on June 14th

This collection is definitely not for me. Although I' am very much looking forward to Moonbathe!! <3

i think the colors of this collection might be too bold for me, but we'll see.

omg This lipstick actually does look BLUE!- a little too smurfy though- not really complimentary even to a costumer hmph.

And whats up with the not releasing a fluidline in months. Every week is a new release announcement and Poof no fluidline. I'm dying for a red brown/ auburn color which they dont currently have anything close.

Back