MAC C Shock

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool - thanks for posting! Wish this were out now, as I head west to a MAC counter next week...oh well.

-b.

I think it's getting released 2 wks earlier here in nyc cuz I've been invited to a pre-release party on the 30th of May for C-shock. I'll try to take pics and get some swatches when I get the chance.

Anyone in nyc interested in coming along, lmk. I get to invite a guest or 2 ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahh, crap. There goes my wallet.

I'm just hurrying an edit here, because it looks like you girls aren't anywhere NEAR as fussy as I am! My skin has such huge demands, that I have to ignore certain collections completely. Which is probably why I still find collections so damn exciting!

Man, they're just releasing collections left and right this year! Whoa!

This is collection overkill! Yikes!

This looks like a really cool collection though, the shadows and the lipcolors look incredibly unique! Wow!

Call me crazy, but I'm really curious about the blue lipstick the most!

Is it me, or does the bright pink lipstick remind anyone of Rocking Chick? Just curious!

i'm opening up a credit card just for this line. lol. riight. JK! if i didn't have enought bills on my plate, i would. but those colors sound too yummy!

Oh. My God.

cshock1.jpg

cshock2.jpg

My wallet is about to DIE.

Did you go hon? Let us know your thoughts... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm looking at pictures of this collection. I like a few things. I think I may get 3 or 4 e/s, and a lipgelee or two. I really like wondergrass, big t, the banana one, and another one I forgot the name. We'll see though... I hate MAC collections anymore. I love them, but I hate them, ya know? It just sucks that they are releasing so many.

Back