MAC Flashtronic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif the MSFS you posted are acually the 3 of the eyeshadows from the collection. I just posted it the way that it was on the website.

Holy POOP! I can't wait till that comes! Right around my Bday too!!
smile.gif

YAY!
yess.gif
dance.gif
yess.gif

LOVE IT!!!!
inlove3.gif
I will be splurging and buying all of this...secretly of course with a new car, my loved ones would kill me for buying it all...BUT I AM!!!!! buahaahhahaha(that's my evil laugh...LOL!!!)
icon_evil.gif

Oh, another lemming! This one is perfect because it comes out right around my birthday, so I know what to ask for! Thanks for posting Shaundra!

OMGOSH! I'M SOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED! Imma get all 3 msfs no matter what!And it's right before my birthday so hopefully I don't have to buy them all myself.
wink.gif
They're such gorgeous colors!

Its a ***** that most of those shades [and all of the lipglosses] almost definitely won't suit me, but I adore all MAC collections, and this is no exception! The eyeshadows look so pretty, the marbled/veined effect is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif My birthday is on August 4th... heee heee lol.. my birthday is Aug 1st.... Happy birthday too us..hehe

Back