MAC Flashtronic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The msf's really are nice...looks like my trip to Europe will need to wait. cuz my money is going elsewhere to MAC! lol

WTH? Another line? WOW!. I was googling c-shock and found this. Anyone have any info? Did I miss something?
kopfkratz.gif

URL]

Those look sooooo awesome! Im so excited, it will be after my family comes to visit, so I should have some extra money, YES!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those msfs are mine!!!! Nuh uh, they're MINE!!

i saw it mentioned over at specktra... it was moved to july 21 for now. That is good and bad. Good because the collection is coming out sooner, but bad because it gives me less time to save. I think between rush metal and flashtronic... I'll need to save 300 bucks. Maybe not. I loved pigments, but to me they are just not what they used to be. That leaves me buying the 3 msf's from flashtronic, and all 6 of the e/s too. I already know.... I am getting all of them. The pigments... yeah I'm just a little disappointed with them. So probably no rush metal. It'll be perfect timing though.... I'll be done with school, and my mom will be giving me graduation money. I don't know how I ended up with a little extra money to buy from moonbathe. Somehow whenever a new collection comes out, I worry I won't have money... and then my mom always gives me more work at the restaurant. I have 3 extra parties this week. It's awesome!

Edit: I was wrong they said July 19th.

Shaundra, are you saving?!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i saw it mentioned over at specktra... it was moved to july 21 for now. That is good and bad. Good because the collection is coming out sooner, but bad because it gives me less time to save. I think between rush metal and flashtronic... I'll need to save 300 bucks. Maybe not. I loved pigments, but to me they are just not what they used to be. That leaves me buying the 3 msf's from flashtronic, and all 6 of the e/s too. I already know.... I am getting all of them. The pigments... yeah I'm just a little disappointed with them. So probably no rush metal. It'll be perfect timing though.... I'll be done with school, and my mom will be giving me graduation money. I don't know how I ended up with a little extra money to buy from moonbathe. Somehow whenever a new collection comes out, I worry I won't have money... and then my mom always gives me more work at the restaurant. I have 3 extra parties this week. It's awesome!
Edit: I was wrong they said July 19th.

Shaundra, are you saving?!
smile.gif

lol...I'm trying to, but it's not easy!!!
vogel.gif

THIS COMES OUT JULY 19TH 2007 FOR US/CANADA!!

Yay that makes me happy but it's around the time Capital Ex comes and I want to save lots of money for that. Hm I'll probably have to start putting money away for that collection now. I'm planning on spending atleast 200. =D

Back