Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have just spent like 30 minutes reading back through this thread. It's ok though, because I'm at work *lol* Sorry boss
smile.gif

My gf has been totally wonderful about schooling me in makeup basics (and I've been a very willing student).

For all you who have posted that you wanted a face to work on/experiment on....I could totally hook you up with lots of willing CDs
smile.gif

Great thread, love it!

LOL i try but he says NO. the only time i'm allowed to is when i make him drink.. then i use my brush and "pretend" that there's no makeup on it but there really is
smile.gif

I live in south western Pennsylvania very close to Morgantown, West Virginia. If any of you girls need someone to practice on or would like to help me create different looks for myself I wouldbe very willing. Believe me I'm not a creepy person and I'm very fun to be around. We could have a lot of fun and we both could learn something. Contact me anytime!

~Lori

I'm of the Gothic persuasion as was my ex and he wore make-up out clubbing. Just eyeliner mostly though. I think you'll find Gothic men rather like wearing it.

I tried to convince my ex-boyfriend to let me put makeup on him for no reason. But he hated makeup. Hes an actor, though. So he had to wear makeup to go on stage. Then he let me do it.

I love putting makeup on boys before going on stage. Its hilarious. They hate it so much.

My brother, on the other hand, LOVES makeup. And he's this big macho 17 year old, and another actor.

We went to go see Rocky Horror Picture Show once, and I put him in full makeup. Blue eyeshadow, black liner, pink lipstick, hot pink nail polish, the whole bit. He looked like a hooker.

He loved it all so much, he kept the pink nail polish on for rehearsal the next day.

^^^ LMAO!!! Soo cool!

Mines let me put it on him when we were just real good friends but now, if he sees me with a brush, he disappears
frown.gif
Makes me wonder if I sucked... lol...

I put makeup on him one year, because I was a vampire dominatrix, and he was my slave. All I did was smudge some black eyeshadow around his eyes, and DAMN he looked hot.

He wouldn't wear it otherwise, I'm sure. I AM trying to get him to let me shape up his brows a bit, get the strays, but since I overplucked mine to the brink of nothingness, he won't let me touch his.

Wanna do my makeup? lol

Originally Posted by Glitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried to convince my ex-boyfriend to let me put makeup on him for no reason. But he hated makeup. Hes an actor, though. So he had to wear makeup to go on stage. Then he let me do it. I love putting makeup on boys before going on stage. Its hilarious. They hate it so much.

My brother, on the other hand, LOVES makeup. And he's this big macho 17 year old, and another actor.

We went to go see Rocky Horror Picture Show once, and I put him in full makeup. Blue eyeshadow, black liner, pink lipstick, hot pink nail polish, the whole bit. He looked like a hooker.

He loved it all so much, he kept the pink nail polish on for rehearsal the next day.

I found a Clinque powder foundation in one of my ex's drawers. I asked him about it and he said he used it to cover his stubble because he hated it. Years had past and he asked me to do his full face as a goth guy (because he knew I liked Marilyn Manson) and I turned him into a really hot goth boy with black lipstick and eyeliner. I haven't talked to him in years, but there was speculation that he was now enjoying a gay lifestyle. That wouldn't be the first guy that I've dated that asked me to put makeup on them and later on find out that they like men. I think that I attract homosexual men. One night when I went out to karaoke, I sang Cher's "Turn back Time" in a gay bar, I swear I couldn't get the gay men off of me. I loved it!!!!

hahahah prolly NEVER....and i really dont think i would ever want to!! he did dress up as an "emo" guy 4 halloween but i wasnt with him at the time. man i really wanna c how he looked like tho!!!!!!!! LOL

not on any boyfriends...but I've done the thick black eyeliner look on one of my bf's friends (he's like one of those "I'm in a band and I have long hair and I wanna look cool type of kids)

I've plucked eyebrows for them before, but not on any regular basis though! (they cry and whimper like babies "no, it HURTS!")

although the current bf is open to my doing his look for halloween (one of his costumes is a moogle...which for non-gamer geeks is kind of like a little furry white flying teddy bear hybrid thing)

I don't have a boyfriend, but I have helped guys with make up before. We just did the basics on skin regimen and Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous. He has fairly good skin, so I figured it could handle the creme formula and didn't need too much coverage. I also did his brows (waxing and all cuz I'm a sadist). I skipped the application of shadows and lipliner because that's something I don't trust he can do right on his own. His ex was a fairy goth with who liked to draw weird swirly things on his face. It was rather funny, but kind of drab. This was my reasoning for skipping the eye make up. =] Good move, ne?

For a guy I'm dating, I'd prefer him to me innately flawless, like me!

Kidding.

I think it really depends on the guy and if it's for an event and what he does for a living.

i love this thread! i used to do my (now gay) ex's makeup all the time and he loved it. i'd do really nice smokey grey eyes and paint his nails. it was good practise!

Back