Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my husband wouldnt let me even get near him with makeup in hand... and its a good thing b/c hes a big guy and he would make an ugly woman (sorry honey i love you)

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif b/c hes a big guy and he would make an ugly woman (sorry honey i love you) thats funny. I hope secretly my wife doesn't say that about me!

I put eyeshadow on his eye (only one) and filled in his eyebrow (only one) while he was playing video games. He said I could do it only once and not to get in the way of him playing his video game. He only let me because he was gonna hop in the shower like 10 seconds after. =[

Most of the time I have no problems with guys wearing make up, but it's just not something I'm attracted to. Even if I wanted to put make up on my fiance, I'd have to get him pretty drunk for him to agree with it.

Originally Posted by Kenalive /img/forum/go_quote.gif All I am going to say is... My boyfriend sleeps like a log!! hey he'll never read it, this sounds interesting ....

I put eyeliner on my friend's friend Ryan once. He looked sooo hot and emo haha.

Ellen Marie

I bought myself a new Air Brush kit and did my make-up already and was desperate to try make-up on someone else. My Fiance (meanie) wouldn't let me put it on him and looked at me as if I was crazy for even thinking about it. Too bad he's a light sleeper or else I would put make-up on him just too see what his reaction would be. hehe

Originally Posted by giggly /img/forum/go_quote.gif and looked at me as if I was crazy for even thinking about it. sometimes I think guys are really secretly scared that somehow they might actually like it and somehow make them less of a man to their lady. somehow too many people would associate that with being gay (not that theres anything wrong with it) or wanted to become a woman or something. <BIG DRAMA>
a little story: back in college i was at a house party and a girl i really liked wanted to put some makeup on me to see how it would look and I just freaked! it might have been fun (in fact I know it would be fun) had I gone with it and everyone there was pretty wasted anyway, but in my mind I was playing out all these worst case scenarios. (but then i gotta go back of my experience when i was 13 <stupid me> and i guess thats where my fear came from)

It's a secret. But shhhh...

My boyfriend has the prettiest lashes I've ever seen!

And being Asian I don't have the pleasure of playing with large eyelids and creases...

So with that, I usually beg him for hours and because he loves me so much... Lol!

But I usually get to apply mascara and play with some new eyeshadow/liner colors and techniques. Did I mention he's got naturally perfect shaped eyebrows...If I could only pluck 'em. Lol.

But I have to cut his hair every couple of months.

And give him manicures and pedicures. He's a big fan of those. Big baby. Loves being pampered!

Oh man. A couple weeks ago I put a full face of makeup on my boyfriend AND our good guy friend. It was SO MUCH FUN. Hm...should I post pictures?
laughs.gif

The only reason I ever put make up on my husband was to cover a hickey on his neck (he had an interview) and to maybe cover a zit that looked really bad.

Originally Posted by MissElaine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh man. A couple weeks ago I put a full face of makeup on my boyfriend AND our good guy friend. It was SO MUCH FUN. Hm...should I post pictures?
laughs.gif
you know i would get a kick out of it

Originally Posted by KittyM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not into the whole metrosexual type! Same here BUT I did put eyeliner on my honey Billy for Halloween. We were Egyptians so he had a lot of eyeliner on...lol!!!

My ex put on makeup on me once and my mother did it too, but I'm so better on my own!
biggrin.gif
I think i'm kinda skillfull with eyeliner :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My ex would never let me put make-up on him, but I did draw a huge face all over his chest with washable magic markers, making his nipples be the eyes and the belly button be the mouth in a suprised expression when he was asleep one time. It was so funny b/c he kept trying to wake up, so I had to stop and start again while stifling laughter. He was sooo not happy when he first woke up, but when he saw it in the mirror, he couldn't help but laugh about it.

But I usually get to apply mascara and play with some new eyeshadow/liner colors and techniques. Did I mention he's got naturally perfect shaped eyebrows...If I could only pluck 'em. Lol.

Lol, I used to pluck my exes eyebrows all of the time. He had these super huge bush baby brows and I had to clean them up! He always like the results. I have waxed my brother's too (bush baby as well.) But just to shape them up a little, they don't look like a drag queens or anything.

My fiance lets me get the uni-brow, but thats about it. PARTY POOPER!
eviltongue.gif

Originally Posted by *Gigi* /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, I used to pluck my exes eyebrows all of the time. He had these super huge bush baby brows and I had to clean them up! He always like the results. I have waxed my brother's too (bush baby as well.) But just to shape them up a little, they don't look like a drag queens or anything. My fiance lets me get the uni-brow, but thats about it. PARTY POOPER!
eviltongue.gif

I think that we guys should pick our eyebrows! it looks so much more fresh and nice
smile.gif
With that been said I don't think everyone should almost take them off completely like me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (I like to change my brows so often so I draw them :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I have a bad habit of dating musicians (you know what they say about dating musicians...) and because of their chosen vocation, yes, a few have allowed me to do full makeup.

I wish I had some pix to put up but sadly, I don't...

Back