Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this Hallowe'en get him to do a Pirates of The Carribean look? That way you'll get to try eyeliner at least
smile.gif
and maybe some am-dram make up for scars etc just to make him feel macho again
wink.gif

Val

My BF Is a Tgirl (part time dresser), and we have quite a good social life (with him going out dressed) and I always do his make up for him.. I love it, its practice for me - And he always likes it.. it saves him time!

Hi Val
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eric /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow im suprised the guys let you do nail polish instead of makeup.. nail polish seems more permanant to me haha did you make them keep it on for an extended period of time or did you take it right off hah and was it fingers or toes? He wasn't my boyfriend just a male friend but one time me and my sis put black nailpolish, I know black out of all colors on his fingernails. We said we would take it of and he could wear it for a few min but he lliked it and worn it for a few hours!
rotfl.gif

No.. He'd run away from me if I tried. I am glad he doesn't let me though cause I am way too stingy with my makeup! But, his little 3 yr old niece and I took my lipgloss and put it all over him when he was sleeping. It took forever to get off and he still had sparkles
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophster /img/forum/go_quote.gif My BF Is a Tgirl (part time dresser), and we have quite a good social life (with him going out dressed) and I always do his make up for him.. I love it, its practice for me - And he always likes it.. it saves him time!
Hi Val
smile.gif

well I think that is soo cool !!!

My current BF, no way. He doesn't even like to kiss me when I'm wearing tinted lip balm (really lightly tinted!). I put it on a guy I used to date in HS, after we'd stopped dating, but that was because he was in a routine with us and we did a role-reversal theme with the women dressed as men and vice versa. I literally had to pin him in the corner to put lipstick on him, so he got bright fuschia, but he ended up liking the way it felt on his lips. I did eyeshadow on him too.

Also in HS, I put makeup on a guy I was kinda hooking up with. He asked me to b/c girls always told him he would look really good with eyeliner, so I did black liner and some shadow. It didn't look as good as I was hoping it would...his eyes were kinda small so full liner just made them look smaller and you couldn't see their pretty color as well.

Well I tried to put MU on my SO and he said absolutely no way. He did, however, let me paint his nails.. CLEAR LOL.. and later said that his friends noticed and joked with him about it the whole day LOL.. it looked good to me!!

looooooooool.

i must say i'm frustrated, my little bro' has good eyebrows, and long pretty lashes. i think a bit of black mascara and girls would fall into his arms, phoof ! girls catching eyes. the only thing my brother let me do once was his nails, and only a base for growing them a bit(but he didn't wanna let it dry and kept moving).

He let me do it .. ONCE because I emotionally black mailed him into it and promised him it wouldnt be "girly" I did rocker black eyeliner kinda thing

I remember a long time ago I put make-up on my cousin. He's now 16, and I did this when I was 13. Then I gave him my bra and robe and he stuffed the bra.

No, you can't impove on perfection
satisfied.gif

Great stories. I used to dress up the boy next door in my clothes when I was five. My mom took a picture of him in my dress. His dad wasn't too happy that his son was crossdressing. I thought he looked better as a girl!

I once worked with a man who wore makeup everyday. It made him feel better.

My brother's and cousin sometimes DEMAND that I give them manicures with clear polish. They also like when I give them facials. I once put some clear mascara on my younger brother, and I just found out that he's been stealing my black eyeliner to "draw" on his mustash.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i can't imagine mine doing that ! though we stole mom's lipsticks when we were young and used it as big pens ^^

Back