Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was asking a favor from a makeup artist friend... she agreed on it only if she get to put makeup on me when we go out for a movie (im a guy)... its so embarassing having so many people staring at you!!

LoL, this is sooo funny. Before I came out to my wife, I would wish that she would even hint at putting makeup on me. I sometimes even made jokes about her making me up, but she never even bought into it.

Now that I've recently come out to her, we've talked about those times and laughed. Now, we have to wait until the kids are out of the house to even get time to experiment.

I'll keep you all informed when it happens....

Skye

My hubby won't let me put any makeup on him
frown.gif
Although one time he did let me put some lipgloss on him.

All my friends weren't really into make-up, i would love having a gf like one of you to do my make-up. Although i did go out with mascara one day after i forgot to take it off. I was with a friend and it started running, he thought i had a black eye. I'm sure if I'd been out with a girl that day I would have been busted.
laughing.gif

my boyfriend let me try mascara on his eyelashes before. the mascara i bought seemed to be super clumpy on my lashes, and i asked him to take me to the store to return it, and he said no, maybe i was having a bad lash day. so i asked to try the mascara on his lashes to see if they were clumpy on his! turns out it was the mascara, so AFTER making me help him wash it off, we went to return the tube [i guess it was a defective tube]

I kept asking my bf over and over and each time it was a no. Well.....he loves a clean face so I told him I will exfoliate, etc his face IF he let me put make up on him. He agreed...but only to mascara. Well, I did put on the mascara (HAD to curl his lashes) ....and then eyeshadow, liner..and I got carried away! When I was done I couldn't help but ROFL! He didn't get mad, and I got what I wanted. Gotta love him!

My wife will probably do mine this Halloween .. allot of times we do a role reversal type thing for Halloween. There is this contest every year at a local bar. First prize is $1000 .. I always want to go but it never works out. If I do go I will need to find a good makeup artist. I can do ok but for a competition like that .. I want someone that knows more of what they are doing.

Eyeliner. He kinda like the guyliner thing... even though he doesn't look good with it because he's not emoesque.

Hehe. 6(._.)

lol no my bf wouldnt accept doing that LOL but it seems funny... Ill try to make him changeh is mind! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Chey /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol no my bf wouldnt accept doing that LOL but it seems funny... Ill try to make him changeh is mind! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> tell him it doesnt hurt.. lol
smile.gif

oh and about the bar that I was talking about in a previous post. well so as not to offend anyone lets call it an alternative lifesytle bar.
smile.gif

Nope, and I don't think I would want to. He has let me use nail polish on him. Hot pink, baby! lol

well never on my hubby didn't even try to do that but me and my friend did put a make up oh her hubby but that was a contest where the guys were supposed to dress like gilrs. it was really funny. still have the pictures and everytime we look at them we laugh.

My fiance let me put eye makeup on him once...light purple e/s, black eyeliner, and lipgloss because I told him I needed to practice. He took one look at himself in the mirror and frantically scrubbed it off. He said everyone at work the next day was asking him about the traces of eyeliner that didn't come off. Now he won't let me anywhere near him with makeup. It's just as well though because he's a guy's guy and thats how I like him. He will however let me do his eyebrows
smile.gif

I once dated a mortician and he liked to "practice" doing makeup on me for his "clients." He was really good at it! Always wondered if he ever "practiced" on himself . . . .

im almost 16

and my ex boyfrined let me put make up on him

I put coverup, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow

he looked SOOO good. like noo joke!

i think he liked it but he didnt want my mom to see

i also painted his nails! hahaha

I wish i got a pic lmfao.

anyone get any more opportunities with halloween this year, or even in past years?? it seems like a great excuse haha
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eric /img/forum/go_quote.gif anyone get any more opportunities with halloween this year, or even in past years?? it seems like a great excuse haha
smile.gif
yep halloween is the perfect excuse for guys to wear makeup.
biggrin.gif

I'm a guy so I don't have a hubby to put makeup on.

As for makeup, I chose it as something to do myself. Probably won't ever go back to not wearing it. Of course I've liked to try new things. Though it wouldn't hurt guys to be less homophobic.

My ex boyfriend loved mascara, black e/s and black eyeliner. He was a gothic
wink.gif
i loved it

Back