Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me tell you about the time I did full pancake and eyeliner on a priest.

Well, it was community theater and South Pacific required the 'sailors' all be tanned, with wind burned cheeks!

I did my BF ( long ago and far away ) for a Rocky Horror Floor show. He was Frank N, Furter. And liked that Merry widow a little TOO much.

I do this regularly. My BF is a T-girl, and dresses up regularly, and I am his personal make up artist!

I've only been able to put makeup on men for halloween. I have to get my guy friends drunk in order for them to even let me pluck their eyebrows!!!!! I've tried to get them to let me put some makeup on them....but noooooooooo!

I put green eyeshadow on my fiance while he was sleeping. lol. when he woke up he was soooo confused

God I wish he would let me. He has the longest, thickest eyelashes. I've only gotten to paint his nails hot pink.

Once I had one of those super cheap palettes from Walmart and I put some makeup on DH (when he was just bf) playing around and it looked horrible but I mean I didn't try to make it pretty. Anyways his mom and sister saw it and got mad that he was wearing it and then in turn he got mad at me for putting it on him.

For Halloween though he does his own special effects makeup, like scars, bullet holes, blood, zombie, etc. He is really awesome at it. Anyways one time he washed it off but the next day when he woke up he still had some black around his eyes that looked like a very thin line of black eyeliner and he looked hot with it! I was surprised that I even liked it because I usually don't like it on guys. He looked really good although he'd probably never actually put eyeliner on.

I have used a tiny bit of concealer on him at his request when he had a zit or other blemish he wanted to cover up. Also once he was going to try to leave work early and wanted to convince his boss he wasn't feeling well, so (at my suggestion) I brushed some dark eyeshadow under his eyes to make him look tired and haggard (I've done that to myself too, BTW -- I'm so devious, LOL!)

My wife wouldn't think of putting makeup on me!! So I had to take matters into my own hands and do it myself!! hahaha

I have always wanted to do this. If you man does not allow you to put mua on him, do it while he is sleeping lol seriously.

Hello I'm a 19 old cd and havwe not done that make but would like to but don't know how to. If anyone wants to help just let me know.

No, i think he will not talk to me for days if i did
smile.gif

Originally Posted by stacy8868 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello I'm a 19 old cd and havwe not done that make but would like to but don't know how to. If anyone wants to help just let me know. You have to convince his it would be cool and wouldn't look girly. Perhaps show him some makeup lines for men that include liner and mascara. Guys have this perception that makeup is strickly a womans item. You'd think they would want to look good and hide blemishes.
Here a funny saying.

- Nothing says "I'm a man" by looking ugly.

my sister-in-law talked her then boyfriend ( now husband) into letting her find his foundation match when she worked at a Clinique counter. It was practice purposes only and on a slow day at that. I would love for my hubbie to let me curl his lashes just once - they are so long and pretty, like a guy needs lashes like that - but he ain't havin' it!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif My wife wouldn't think of putting makeup on me!! So I had to take matters into my own hands and do it myself!! hahaha Same here!

My ex wife (well we are still are technicaly married lol) would not put mine on either, she did not wear much make up herself and was not good at it, I have much more make up now than she ever did lol. I just learned myself from trial and error.

Wow, I'm surprised about the nailpolish too. I wish I could play around on my man's face and nails.
frown.gif
Only problem, though, is that he has really, really thick facial hair. And even when he shaves it's only smooth for like...an hour, LOL. That'd still be fun though.
smile.gif

my wife she would do it for me, but I've done it a bunch so I know what works better on me and what I like.. She is more into the light makeup look (because thats what she always does for work )and I cant say that it does anything for me. She says I go too heavy on the eye liner, but hey since its only for fun i like that smoky eye look. I'm not too big on her nightime look, but I'm not smart enough to go there!!

Back