Makeup resolutions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides building up my collection - I wanna learn how to blend more perhaps and learn new techniques overall.

But I'm striving for better skin over better makeup skills. The less face cover up I need, the happier I will be
biggrin.gif

To continue with my good job of controlling my expenditure on make up
smile.gif

to stop buying products i don't need... be more creative with eyeliner this year

cool thread! i'm gonna buy things i only need (i mean seriously need) cuz i have so much untouched makeup that i gotta use up!

i guess wear more blush. i don't have many blushes, and the blushes i do have, are about the same color. also, i have lip stuff, but never use it. i'll get myself used to that too =]

defnintly to stop buying smilar products to the ones i have and take care of my skin better

My makeup resolution is to find a liquid foundation that I can wear every day that is easy to apply and lasts. I also want to get up early enough to do makeup every morning instead of throwing on concealer, powder, blush, and mascara in a hurry. I also need to stop buying dupes of what I already have.

Other than that, I think I want to focus on taking better care of my skin, especially washing my face every night. Another resolution is to get back on this site more often!

oh here's mine:

1. not to sleep with make-up on no matter how tired i am

2. to wear make-up more often, coz when i'm really in a rush i get out of the house without make-up on

3. to buy basic stuffs for my make-up collection (which is still pretty small)

4. to master the smokey eye and the no-make up make-up look

there. and to always look my best! cheers!

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif defnintly to stop buying smilar products to the ones i have and take care of my skin better What Liz said for sure lol I buy way too many similiar things. And I neglect my skin sometimes.
I want to find a good tinted moisturizer

Get a good set of eye makeup brushes that actually work properly!

Stick to a mascara. I like alot of them but every month or two Im trying a different one
frown.gif

Stop messing up my eyebrows ahh Im just gonna leave them alone I give up lol

I will defintly stick to this resolutions lol I need to!!

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif to buy every piece of the Heatherette collection.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

I too plan to use up what I have and buy less. I didn't buy much in 2007, and I plan to continue that. I want to pare down my stash until I only have 1 traincase of products.

Mine is to experiment with my make-up look even more this year, learn the basics and techniques of good make-up application and make others trust me enough to do their make-up for special occasions
wink.gif

use up the makeup i have, dont buy any makeup for the year except foundation, and concealer if needed, wear more colorful eyeshadow besides brown, and to stop buying makeup im not going to use.

i plan on buying less makeup or dont buy none for at least 2-3 months and i would like to use alot of my mac makeup it hardly gets used since i forget i have so many colors i also would like to work with teals and blues and see if it looks good on me.

I would like to buy a full spectrum light bulb for makeup application and a huge giant stand up mirror so i'm not constantly hunching over the sink.

I would like to figure out an ingenius way to use unwanted makeup without feeling like i've wasted my money on it. Such as eyeshadow color that is a horrible shade on eyes might work as a wonderful blusher? and so forth.

Back