***Makeup Talk's NYX Contest! (July 5th - August 4th)***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
I Love NYX products & would love to do this so much only All I know how to do is Makeup ......not photoshop or adding pics with words or anything Any help wouldbe great PLEASE??!!? How would I go about making an add?
You don't need photoshop at all!if you are a photobucket user, you will see there are a lot of options now to get creative with their 'special effects' tools, and you can add words to your pictures and stuff
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too! But I don't think I can pass this up! I guess I'm just going to try to make up for my lack of photoshop skills with more makeup photos or some other creative idea (at least I hope it'll make up for it). This one's going to be hard because there's a lot of very creative and talented people here on MUT! I can't wait to see your entries!Your entries are always awesome!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait to see your entries!Your entries are always awesome!

Aww, thanks Nuri!!! I think I might try that photobucket thing you suggested to MakeupbyMonet too...I never knew you could do that with photobucket. I came across a couple tuts online on photoshop but I don't even have that...I have photostudio...not the same, huh? I don't know if I have the patience for tuts anyway...LOL.
smile.gif

That sounds like fun, too bad I do not own any NYX cosmetics and I think it would be too complicated to make one without them, since I lack basic knowledge when it comes to image manipulation... Maybe I can play around with it tho and see what I come up with, thanks Ashley for the GIMP link!

Kudos to Nick007 for sponsoring this!

Thanks to everyone for the help!!!!! I just have to try this out it sounds like so much fun I Know its gona be hard thinking up a makeup look for this add I cant wait to see entries!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd love to enter, but don't own any NYX products
frown.gif
You don't need NYX to enter! You can do something like, apply makeup on yourself, take a picture, use an image editor and add some words like NYX, maybe a pic of some NYX products..etc.

Originally Posted by SarahAfshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Animated banner. Although I could make an animated image or video. It's been forever since I used animation shop, but I would love to get it out for the ocassion. I would say an animated image is fine. But I wouldn't go with a video as this competition is geared more toward ads that are images.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif You don't need NYX to enter! You can do something like, apply makeup on yourself, take a picture, use an image editor and add some words like NYX, maybe a pic of some NYX products..etc. Ooh okay, thanks
smile.gif
Might give this one a shot then!

Great idea! Too bad I suck at this kind of stuff. Can't wait to see what people come up with though!

I've been trying this but I'm not having much luck with photoshop ahaha. I will hopefully come up with something soon
smile.gif

I really hope my creativity decides to come along for this competition.

Back