***Makeup Talk's NYX Contest! (July 5th - August 4th)***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg Nury! I love all of them! your hair is so cute! Would you happen to have pics of the back or side of your hair?

Nice entries! Here is mine, just finished it now:

vy36td.jpg

Gorgeous, ladies! I'm totally impressed!

Nury, I love all of yours, but the next to last is my fav! It screams chic girl on the go...literally! lol! You look like a socialite! lol!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg Nury! I love all of them! your hair is so cute! Would you happen to have pics of the back or side of your hair? Thank you so much Ash!unfortunately i only took pics of the front of my hair lol

i had hair clips on the back of my hair to hold it up so it was probably messy haha, you dont want to see that
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love them all Nury! :] Thank you Megan!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous, ladies! I'm totally impressed!
Nury, I love all of yours, but the next to last is my fav! It screams chic girl on the go...literally! lol! You look like a socialite! lol!
smile.gif

Haha, thank you so much Shaundra!my husband likes that one the best as well
biggrin.gif

Laurafaye, i love the colors you used and the backdrop!!!

Nury...im speechless!!!LOL incredible

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Laurafaye, i love the colors you used and the backdrop!!!
Nury...im speechless!!!LOL incredible

Thank you very much Liz!
biggrin.gif

WOW these are AMAZING entries! The colors are soo vibrant!! No fair, when I bought a few nyx shadows they didn't show up on me at all,even with a primer on. you guys have some mad skills!

Nury, damn - competing against MUT'S PHOTOSHOP QUEEN? Gah.Haha. No hope for us. Those are just waaay too cool. I really love it all!

Mut daughter, I love it! You guys went really creative on this. I haven't even thought about what I'mma do.

Thank you Amanda
smile.gif

Thank you Celly
biggrin.gif

You have some fierce makeup skills woman, i can't wait to see your entry, i hope you do enter.
wink.gif

Haha, thanks. I have to brush up on my paintshop pro skills... haven't used the thing in ages.

Wished I knew how to use photoshop, that thing is just uber confusing.

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you everybody, don't think I stand a chance against Nury's though!
tongue.gif
You just never know Laura
wink.gif
the intention of the contest is to have fun doing it too, i hope i see more entries, this is really exciting and fun!
biggrin.gif

Wow, ladies!!! Your entries are amazing!!

Nury, I love all of them, especially the dollface one-- you really do have a perfect dollface! You did the background and design perfect!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, ladies!!! Your entries are amazing!!
Nury, I love all of them, especially the dollface one-- you really do have a perfect dollface! You did the background and design perfect!

Thank you very much!
biggrin.gif

Back