***Makeup Talk's NYX Contest! (July 5th - August 4th)***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow Katie I think yours is my favourite entry so far! Really? Aww Thanks!!
biggrin.gif

Amazing entries, you guys!!! I'm nervous...I haven't posted pics here in a while...but here it goes...my photoshopping is pretty much blah...LOL...my inspiration was basically Maite, the NYX spokesmodel.

Omg I just see this topic now, I am not creative but I will try to come with something bcz I love designing

la_chinita - your ad is soooo AMAZING! I love it! Did you use solely NYX makeup to create that look? I can't find any NYX cosmetics in my nearby retailers, but I just swapped for a bunch so I can't wait to try it out! The colours look so intense!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Amazing entries, you guys!!! I'm nervous...I haven't posted pics here in a while...but here it goes...my photoshopping is pretty much blah...LOL...my inspiration was basically Maite, the NYX spokesmodel. Love it Liz! awesome job! my fav entry!
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by CinnamonKitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif la_chinita - your ad is soooo AMAZING! I love it! Did you use solely NYX makeup to create that look? I can't find any NYX cosmetics in my nearby retailers, but I just swapped for a bunch so I can't wait to try it out! The colours look so intense! Thank you so much! I used a mixture of NYX and MAC...the base I used were all NYX jumbo pencils, the light blue highlight is NYX...and the rest is MAC. I used NYX cream blush and NYX lipstick in Rea and gloss on top. It is hard to find...usually the smaller independent stores have them, or Amuse...or Designer Fragrance outlets.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it Liz! awesome job! my fav entry!
rocknroll2.gif
Aw, thanks Nury!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG Liz yay you entered! How fab!!!
Everyone has done such a great job, I dont know who to vote for LOL

I know, right? I procrastinated for the longest time...LOL...I thought I wasn't going to enter either because I just had zero ideas. And then I was nervous to post up entries because I haven't in such a long time...you kinda get a little gun shy after a while, I guess! haha..
smile.gif

la_chinita,

thanks for all the info! i love the light blue highlights! yeah, nyx is really rare in canada but the colours look really good (especially when you compare the cost to my fave brand, MAC!)

Originally Posted by makeupchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg la_chinita your makeup skill is awesome so creative and btw you have really great skin! Aw, thanks hun!
smile.gif
It's Revlon Colorstay that gave me that good skin LOL.
smile.gif
I wish it really looked like that when I wake up in the morning!

Hey, I wanted to play too
smile.gif

sorry about the sucky picture quality.. i had to use an old webcam pic.. since my future mother in law borrowed our camera for the week
smile.gif

nyxmutad.jpg

Wow Liz! I'm glad you entered! What a great entry!!

lildee - you look so pretty! I love the Polaroid and lip print!

Yikes! Today's the last day to enter! I don't know if I'll be able to pull something together!

Back