***Makeup Talk's NYX Contest! (July 5th - August 4th)***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow congrats ladies... i want to join too... hmmm... lemme see... I still have time, right? good luck to us girls

Originally Posted by inmydreamland /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow congrats ladies... i want to join too... hmmm... lemme see... I still have time, right? good luck to us girls Yes you have lots of time, enter! I love seeing peoples entries hehe.

All the entries are amazing!

I'm going to take my pictures at the weekend and put them up some time after that. This is a great contest
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif love it!! they look great!!! Thank you very much!
smile.gif

here's my entry!

i decided not to use any real photos [of me or makeup]

since my limited photoshop skills turn them out to look

TACKY

hehe.

NYXad.jpg

Thanks everybody! Nice entries everyone!!!! Voting is going to be beyond hard.

Great looks everyone!

I can't decide what look to do for mine, lol I'm so indecisive I decide on something and go to do it and then don't
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith-Abigail yours is good!
smile.gif
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop so I had to make do with Paint from Windows 95...haha!

oh my gosh im sooo excited to do this..

all those classes in school on photo shop are (hopefully) about to pay off

and great job everyone

smile.gif

August 4th is coming up! Only a little over a week left! I wanna see more entries!

Great entries so far! Voting is gunna be so hard!

Okay, I just did a boring foundation one and the whole computer part didn't go that well lol
tongue.gif

nyxcomp.jpg

Back