***Makeup Talk's NYX Contest! (July 5th - August 4th)***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LauraFaye's uses great colour scheme and as a whole new enviroment and the use of the skyline with the products (the products look like a skyline aswell) is brilliant. Good job girlfriend!

I might enter myself!

Originally Posted by AcidGirl90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LauraFaye's uses great colour scheme and as a whole new enviroment and the use of the skyline with the products (the products look like a skyline aswell) is brilliant. Good job girlfriend!
I might enter myself!

You are more than welcome to enter!

Originally Posted by AcidGirl90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LauraFaye's uses great colour scheme and as a whole new enviroment and the use of the skyline with the products (the products look like a skyline aswell) is brilliant. Good job girlfriend!
I might enter myself!

Thank you. Can't wait to see more entries!

I don't think I have the creativity to enter the contest.

As least thats what I think after seeing Photoshop queen and Laura's. lol

Great job Ladies! XOXO

BF

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think I have the creativity to enter the contest.As least thats what I think after seeing Photoshop queen and Laura's. lol

Great job Ladies! XOXO

BF

You should! i really want to see more entries, it is really just for the fun of it
biggrin.gif

I'm excited to see everyone's creativity, this should be a fun contest after all, for the love of makeup haha.

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cool!
Nury: Ahh! So awesome! You did an excellent job.

Thank you very much!
smile.gif

I was so bored and I decided to give it a try. Not your typical ad.

But I had fun doing it and it sure killed time. So on that note I present me entry...lol

NYX_AD-1.jpg

It's not nearly as busy as I had anticipated it would be
frown.gif
, but here it is anyway:

nyxcontest-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was so bored and I decided to give it a try. Not your typical ad.But I had fun doing it and it sure killed time. So on that note I present me entry...lol

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...8/NYX_AD-1.jpg

Your entry is pretty cool!I like that picture of you, you look really good!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KatJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not nearly as busy as I had anticipated it would be
frown.gif
, but here it is anyway:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ontest.gifGimp flattened it way to much when I saved it as a gif file, I'll come back in later with the better version.

Pretty cool Kat! i like
biggrin.gif
i like how everyone had such different ideas, your entry makes me wanna go buy makeup Kat! haha

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty cool Kat! i like
biggrin.gif
i like how everyone had such different ideas, your entry makes me wanna go buy makeup Kat! haha

Hehehe, thanks, that was exactly what I was going for!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your entry is pretty cool!I like that picture of you, you look really good!
smile.gif

Thanks so much! I tried...I had no idea where to start or to end.

But somehow I came up with something...lol

xoxo!

BTW Kat nice job...pretty funky

Great new entries!

Beautyfocus, you look great!

KatJ - Cool entry! Very funky and reminds me of the 80s.

Very cute entry, beautyfocus! I love that pose...reminds me of a Benefit-girl ad.

Kat, I agree with Ashley...your entry reminds me a lot of the 80s! Good job!

Back