• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

March 2014 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Megan27ist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a question for those of you who are shipping the nail polish, how do you go about shipping it?  I brought my package to ship to the USPS today and they said they wouldn't take it because of the nail polish.

I sent mine USPS both times... when they asked if my packages had anything fragile or liquid, I specifically said "nail polish" each time, and they still sent it no problem. Weird.

Quote: Originally Posted by Megan27ist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a question for those of you who are shipping the nail polish, how do you go about shipping it?  I brought my package to ship to the USPS today and they said they wouldn't take it because of the nail polish.
They wouldn't take it at all? If it's nail polish I believe it's considered hazardous just like perfume & has to be shipped ground so it's more expensive, but they should still be able to ship it..

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone have a Bare Minerals Ipsy code they won't be using??
I do!  I'll PM it to you in the morning. 

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They wouldn't take it at all? If it's nail polish I believe it's considered hazardous just like perfume & has to be shipped ground so it's more expensive, but they should still be able to ship it..
That's what I thought too, but the lady refused to take it and pointed out nail polish on their no-ship poster.  Maybe I'll try another branch on my next day off.

The lovely people in my Post Office said that as long as the perfume or nail polish is less than 3 oz, then it's fine to go air and there is no extra charge, but they do still mark it as hazardous.  However, there doesn't seem to be a set standard among USPS as other Post Offices have told me different as well as the 800 # for USPS.  They really need to make it clearer to their own employees on what their standard really is.

So I print and ship from home...my USPS guy doesn't really say anything and just takes all of my packages. I'm sitting here wondering just how many "illegal" packages I've sent LOL. I had no idea you're not supposed to send polish!

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm about to PM you!
@Bflopolska THANK YOU!!! I will look out for your PM

Quote: Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The free mascara sample plus free shipping on your purchase code? I have one.

Quote: Originally Posted by LethalLesal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I do!  I'll PM it to you in the morning. 
Thanks ladies. I think I have one coming but @latinafeminista may need one. Really appreciate it!!!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm also looking for a bareminerals code if someone isn't using theirs, thank you!

I'll send you mine, if you're still looking.

@RenoFab I checked my messages and saw it went to @latinafeminista. Drat my sausage fingers on a mobile screen!
Yes,  I just logged back in and it did come to me! @RenoFab I can give you the code from @Bflopolska or maybe @feemia could share theirs with you, since they so kindly offered to me? 

Quote:Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes,  I just logged back in and it did come to me! @RenoFab I can give you the code from @Bflopolska or maybe @feemia could share theirs with you, since they so kindly offered to me? 

I'll PM to RenoFab now

I just want someone to have the code, sorry to have messed up!

No worries!! TY for the code!  I'm pretty sure @RenoFab got her code so we should be good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll PM to RenoFab now Thank you @feemia !!

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll PM to RenoFab now Thanks ladies!!! Got it and on to the shopping!!! 
flowers.gif

Back