• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

March 2014 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I am new here. I have the eyeliner, I did swatched on my hand though. I would love to get the bab quad from you. Is there anything else that you might consider?? I have not yet posted my other stuff.

Quote: Originally Posted by roskandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Want: chella liner

Have: bab quad, moxie lipstick, buxom gloss, and some other stuff in my sig.
smile.gif

Hi, I am new here. I have the eyeliner, I did swatched on my hand though. I would love to get the bab quad from you. Is there anything else that you might consider?? I have not yet posted my other stuff.  See what I mean.....i had to post again. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a couple of trades that didn't work out so I still have:

Be a Bombshell eye shadow in Bora Bora
Opi Roughless in On What Grounds -- traded
Pacifica Indian Coconut body butter -- possibly pending

The only thing I'm interested in from Ipsy is the lipstickI've traded for the lipstick.  Try me on anything else.
Updated

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm also looking for a bareminerals code if someone isn't using theirs, thank you!

I saw you already received a code but if someone else needs a code PM me.  I have one I won't use.

I can't find the thread for the bareminerals code that came in our ipsy bags, but I won't be using mine either so shoot me a message if you'd like it!

Hey there, still looking for the Chella Indigo liner if anyone wants to trade? I have the blue OPI Roughles nail polish or the BAB bora bora quad, let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the PIXI primer from this months bag that I won't be using  if anyone would want to trade lmk - the other contents in my bag were the OPI nail polish, the bora bora quad, & the bare minerals lipstick. Open to anything ; ) 

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just ISO the March bag itself! I'll be working on my trade list tonight because I kind of stopped swapping because I'm trying to cull my stash, not swap stuff for more stuff, but WANT THE BAG!
 I will give you the bag- what would I get in-return tho if you are done swapping? lol 

Quote:

Swapping:
Lipstick
BaB eyeshadow
Nyx eyeshadow in Cabana Boy
Pixi

Seeking:
Tanning lotion
Inika eyeliner from this months Birchbox
Try me!
Updated and still looking for more swaps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi guys,

Still have the BAB eyeshadow for swap! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was originally just looking for one thing but I had time to look at the rest of the stuff from this month. Would trade for:

-Pacifica body butter (any scent!)

-Roughles polish

-Try me on other makeup items!

Quote: Originally Posted by cg0112358 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have (from this month):

ISO (from this month):

Make me an offer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
updated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super late getting around to posting here, but I've got the Chella Liner and the BoraBora for swap. I already swapped my Klorane patches so I'm not looking for those. And I have the bareMinerals in Get Ready that I'm keeping for now. Would love the gloss or I'm open to suggestions. I've got to create a trades list cuz I've got a bunch more stuff...

Had a swap fall through.  I have the Bare Minerals gloss (ams size, different package so no promo code) and the Klorane patches if anyone is still seating for those.

Back