• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

March 2014 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Co-worker received the Misha in 31.  She swatched it and it is too light for her.  Open to any trade offers.  Doesn't have to be from this month.  She is allergic to SPF products.

I want the Chella blue eyeliner, pleeeeease!  I have items in my trade list, also lots of mini Starrily polishes that have not been used.  Will consider trading the OPI ruffies.

HAVE FROM PREVIOUS MONTHS:

ZOYA polish in Dot 

J.Cat Beauty eyelashes in EL13

Jan Ipsy Blue Bag

Want:

Missha BB No. 31

Have- Nyx moonlit skinny dip trio Pixi flawless beauty primer Also have a ton more items on my trade list Want- Klorene eye gels Pacifica

I'm just ISO the March bag itself! I'll be working on my trade list tonight because I kind of stopped swapping because I'm trying to cull my stash, not swap stuff for more stuff, but WANT THE BAG!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just ISO the March bag itself! I'll be working on my trade list tonight because I kind of stopped swapping because I'm trying to cull my stash, not swap stuff for more stuff, but WANT THE BAG!
I have 2 I don't want.  PM your address and I will just send one or both of them to you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have 2 I don't want.  PM your address and I will just send one or both of them to you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, pick me too if she only wants one of your bags! I actually really like this one, but like a dingbat, I managed to mess mine up already.

I had a couple of trades that didn't work out so I still have: Be a Bombshell eye shadow in Bora Bora Opi Roughless in On What Grounds Pacifica Indian Coconut body butter I was only interested in the lipstick from this months Ipsy. Try me on anything else.

Quote: Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a couple of trades that didn't work out so I still have:

Be a Bombshell eye shadow in Bora Bora
Opi Roughless in On What Grounds
Pacifica Indian Coconut body butter

I was only interested in the lipstick from this months Ipsy. Try me on anything else.
I want the Pacifica Indian Coconut body butter, I got the Pixi. Are you interested in that?

Quote: Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a couple of trades that didn't work out so I still have:

Be a Bombshell eye shadow in Bora Bora
Opi Roughless in On What Grounds
Pacifica Indian Coconut body butter

I was only interested in the lipstick from this months Ipsy. Try me on anything else.
Messaged ya!  I have the lipstick. 

Quote: Originally Posted by mvangundy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I want the Chella blue eyeliner, pleeeeease!  I have items in my trade list, also lots of mini Starrily polishes that have not been used.  Will consider trading the OPI ruffies.
Also messaged ya!  I have the Chella! 

i have:

nicole by OPI roughles polish

want: 

moxie lip gloss

any glosses in natural type colors (not pop beauty lol)

non-textured polishes

try me, i'm looking to build my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay!  Done!  Thank you!

Does anyone have a Bare Minerals Ipsy code they won't be using??
The free mascara sample plus free shipping on your purchase code? I have one.

I have a question for those of you who are shipping the nail polish, how do you go about shipping it?  I brought my package to ship to the USPS today and they said they wouldn't take it because of the nail polish.

Back