March PopSugar Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the swatch I got and the numbers on mine seem to match III for 3 and IIII for 4. What a bummer that yours don't match @
CS responded quickly and said they are working on it.  There was a batch of  watches with a mistake.  That would be a funny conversation starter...like...What is not correct on my watch?  And, see if peeps can figure it out.  LOL

anyone not use the VS code we got last month? i would love to trade something. oh and with the palette i find that if you have iridescent shades-lightly mist your eyeshadow brush with setting spray then dip in the color you are going to use. it makes the color pop way more! 

Uh oh look what I wore to work today.... 

I'm curious if I get any comments and what they'll be.... IMG_0842.JPG

Don't worry if you can take it to a store they MAY let you use it up to 3 days after it expires. B&BW lets customers use coupons 3 days after/before expiration/start dates

So I used my Sterling coupon thing to order a necklace chain and was super stoked because it was only $5. Except that the chain broke the very first day I wore it. Not impressed at all.

Back