March PopSugar Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just reading everyone's responses and kind of figuring it out but still trying to hold off on looking at the actual spoiler.
Whenever anybody says something like this, I'm always tempted to make particularly enigmatic comments.

In this case, I'm excited about the cheap plastic item, moreso than the one made of bits of string or the thing that comes in various shades that resemble mud. The item with eight holes in it is cuter than expected, and I look forward to tasting the soy lecithin before scrubbing a small part of my anatomy with the included goop. And I'll be able to buy something to shove up my... err, well, I don't want to get too graphic.

Anyway, great box!

Whenever anybody says something like this, I'm always tempted to make particularly enigmatic comments.

In this case, I'm excited about the cheap plastic item, moreso than the one made of bits of string or the thing that comes in various shades that resemble mud. The item with eight holes in it is cuter than expected, and I look forward to tasting the soy lecithin before scrubbing a small part of my anatomy with the included goop. And I'll be able to buy something to shove up my... err, well, I don't want to get too graphic.

Anyway, great box!
This was equally entertaining for those of us who do not stay spoiler free, who in fact already commented on the spoilers, but have had two children and therefore are incapable of retaining anything for more than 12 hours.  I totally had to cheat on the scrubbing part.  Laughed out loud when I figured out the last one. 

If tracking goes as expected (I usually get my box a day earlier than it's anticipated arrival, and right now it's showing delivery Saturday), I should have my box tomorrow.  

I have my opinions, (I'm sure you're aware I have strong opinions) of the items in the box but I'll hold off on posting my thoughts until I have the box in hand. Some things just have to be seen to be believed. 

Ooooh really excited for two of the items. There are two others (I'm trying not to spoil it now haha) that are pretty useful but not exciting, and then that one thing with the strings is really ugly and I'll probably sell it on eBay, especially since it's worth $38.

I got my box today, but I might hold off on my comments until more of you gals have yours, I like reading everyone's thoughts and opinions.

I will say the one item I thought I was going to *HATE* (

the "string thing"
) isn't nearly as bad as I thought. It's adjustable and can be modified to create different looks which may be more appealing. 

Everything else is a home run!

Yikes, are we still trying to not spoil the box contents? Okay, well I got mine today and I like the arm more than I thought I would. Strongly dislike the graduation hat decor. Loved the crunch. Will swap the browns because I don't use browns. The table sitting on thing is cheapy, but I will use. The body part buffer seems fun. I will pass along the gift card because I do not use that type of plug.

Not a great box, probably personally the worst box for my tastes since Feb 2015. When body buffer is the item youre most excited about, you can tell its not a good box for you. But, I am still pleased and I love PS!!

It's so much fun reading everyone's responses with the spoilers. Please feel free to spoil it though.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> My fault for reading if I don't want to know the content. :lol: We just have the best group here on MUT. All of you make this so much more fun! Thank you to you all for being here (in this thread and all the others) and for being so awesome!!!  :hugs3:   Happy Friday everyone!!! I'll continue to wait for my box (I'm sure I'm not the only one unless I'm the last one haha). Thanks to all the awesome comments here making the wait less painful.

Dear Popsugar, 

Sometimes you really do come up with the most interesting things.  However, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I also appreciate how I never have to buy some makeup items because you always seem to provide them for me throughout the year.  But could you please send me a good moisturizer soon.  I really could use one.  I'm sure that there's one in the Resort box though, since I was trying to save $$ when that was on sale and didn't buy it.  

Thanks so much!

P.S. Thanks for a snack that looks good & I don't have to make myself!

It's so much fun reading everyone's responses with the spoilers. Please feel free to spoil it though.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My fault for reading if I don't want to know the content. :lol: We just have the best group here on MUT. All of you make this so much more fun! Thank you to you all for being here (in this thread and all the others) and for being so awesome!!!  :hugs3:   Happy Friday everyone!!! I'll continue to wait for my box (I'm sure I'm not the only one unless I'm the last one haha). Thanks to all the awesome comments here making the wait less painful.
Don't worry!  I feel like I'm always the last one to receive Popsugar boxes.  I haven't received any shipment info yet.  Hopefully soon!

I finally got my box today and overall I think it's good.

I'm looking forward to using the watch for sure. I like the watch that was in the Zoe report box of style and I use it almost daily so I'm happy to get another watch to add to the rotation. The necklace is not my style but I'll gift it. I'm interested in trying the palette and the toothpaste. I'm always looking for natural toothpastes to try. I hope the cookies are good. The carafe will be useful too.

Back