March PopSugar Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild guess, but a Gift box from scentbird for feminine?

Some MSA commenters are suggesting a vibrator and I wouldn't mind it if they sent a voucher or something.

I would love it if "illuminating" meant something creative like a book light or something educational... And not a candle or face highlighter...

I am stumped on what "feminine" could be.

Anyway, I will also be happy if there's some kind of delicious treat! My daughter and I made the cookies from last month and they were fine, but I'm hoping for something really decadent in the near future. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what was posted on their IG today.

image.jpeg

but i think those were a flashback to the men's holiday LE- they got a moscow mule cup right?

Ok so I just checked my fed ex, and something from PS is on its way, don't know if it is regular box or LE.  I am going to assume that it is the regular box since the weight is 2.1 Lbs.  Hoping that March is just as good as Feb and Jan!  I don't think we will get those mugs, since they were in the Mens Holiday LE.  Who knows.  Kinda late to send such a fall or winter item.  Hope there is an Easter Basket w/ good chocolate in it!!! LOL

It looks lovely but similar to the one in the box of style awhile ago oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm officially addicted to subscription boxes because I just subscribed to this. :sdrop:   That makes it my fourth subscription--I also have Ipsy, Boxycharm, and Glossybox. But this is my last subscription! The only other one I'll allow myself is the Sephora box if they ever take me off the waitlist. 

Hoping for a good first box. 

Back