March PopSugar Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who've gotten their shipping notice, how much does the box weigh?

There's a gal on IG with the user name hellodarlingblog who's got a pic of the spoiler and underneath says she'll have an unboxing later this week. 

I bet bloggers have the March boxes and PS tells them when they can release their blog/review/spoilers.  

ETA: I knew it, as soon as I said this MSA posted her spoiler/box review

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man.  Yay on the watch (but I thought the strap was a rose gold tone too in the spoilers, which does make this a bit of a repeat of the one from RZ then), yay on the snack (FINALLY!!!) and yay on the govino, but the rest is a bust.  I do not love the tassel necklace trend, and this one is especially not my style.  Pixi products don't ever have enough pigmentation / staying power for me.  I'm sure i'll use the toothpaste, but it's not exciting.  First box in a long time I wasn't madly in love with. 

Oh, man.  Yay on the watch (but I thought the strap was a rose gold tone too in the spoilers, which does make this a bit of a repeat of the one from RZ then), yay on the snack (FINALLY!!!) and yay on the govino, but the rest is a bust.  I do not love the tassel necklace trend, and this one is especially not my style.  Pixi products don't ever have enough pigmentation / staying power for me.  I'm sure i'll use the toothpaste, but it's not exciting.  First box in a long time I wasn't madly in love with. 
same! all around (esp on the watch strap - thought more pink due to spoiler).  

@@lauradiniwilk and @@boxesandboxes I agree completely.  That necklace, wow .... a few too many tassels for me and will definitely look odd with my ample cleavage ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OHHH, I didn't even notice it's such a weird length on top of everything else.  Right smack dab in the cleavage.  I'm going to try to sell the necklace and the palette on my company portal.  2016 will be the year I stop hoarding unused PSMH goodies. 

Not quite as awesome as the February box, but honestly I'm happy about the carafe, cookies and watch so it's good enough. I might cut off the two outside tassels on the necklace because 5 looks sort of silly.

eh. I like the watch, I think it will be nice for work and the cookies. The carafe I already have from the BB entertaining box (without the cup) and the tassles are too much for me. Toothpaste I will use but not that exciting. Pixi is not my favorite brand :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im excited for the watch but because of the colors i feel like i would wear it in the fall more than anything, Im interested in the tassel necklace, its not really my style but i will try it on when i get it. I am excited about the carafe because ive been wanting one..

All in all I like this box, and im excited to get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OHHH, I didn't even notice it's such a weird length on top of everything else.  Right smack dab in the cleavage.  I'm going to try to sell the necklace and the palette on my company portal.  2016 will be the year I stop hoarding unused PSMH goodies. 
jealous. can I start selling things on your company portal too? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm resisting and not looking, at least so far. We'll see how long that lasts. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm just reading everyone's responses and kind of figuring it out but still trying to hold off on looking at the actual spoiler.

Back