March PopSugar Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box was never shown as processing and I never got a shipping label, but it showed up at my door yesterday! Forgive me for letting go of the mystery, but the watch is easily my favorite item from Popsugar ever!!!

I love the concept of the Pixi Palette, but find the formula to be pretty dull and not very potent. Everything else in the box will get used and the snack is great!

Have to say, while I also love the idea behind the carafe, I really really wish there was just a bit more heft to it. I'll absolutely be using it, but would like it a lot more if the plastic was just a bit thicker. It seems so flimsy and it feels weird drinking from the cup, IMHO.

February was my favorite PopSugar box thus far, but I like this one, too.  Mine showed up yesterday, but I received tracking early last week so I was expecting it.

I really like the colors in the Pixi palette, but I haven't tried it yet.  The snack item is amazing - I want to buy more!  I would really like the watch except my husband just got me one for Christmas that I love, so I'll be swapping the one from PopSugar.

I think the other wearable item is kind of cute - it's something I'd never pick for myself, and I'm surprised I like it, but I do.  I'll definitely get use out of the carafe.

anyone want my tampons code?  I don't need it.  My email is [deleted; see site rules] just put PSMH tampons in the subject.  Please reply you emailed me for it in this thread so I don't get a million emails lol.  I'll send it in the morning.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that I wish the carafe and glass had more heft! I like them though and they are great for my nightstand. Love the watch too; it will be great for spring and summer. The necklace is fun and the cookies are great. Haven't tried the pallet yet... Wish it was pinky rather than peachy, but will probably try to use it rather than swapping... I have a few weekend trips coming up so it could be useful.

Popsugar is on a roll for me... I haven't loved everything but since I signed up for the six month deal with the friends and family discount I've gotten way more than $30 value in each box so I'm pretty happy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'm going to swap out the pleathery watch band for a real leather one. I don't like the rubbery feel, the too long strap on tiny wrist and the foamy texture. I love the face and rose gold though! As for the necklace, I was hoping there was an opening! I will swap the 5 tassels for that outrageous pendent from one of the holiday box last year (oct 2014?)

I just got my box today and I have mixed feelings, the watch doesn't look right on my tiny wrist, im not sure how I feel about the tassel necklace I LOVE the carafe really glad it isnt glass because it would be too much work pouring a glass of water out of it in the middle of the night, Im excited to try the palette and the cookies were absolutely delicious and I bet they'd be amazing with some hot tea! 

I got my box yesterday and overall I'm happy with it. I never wear watches, but I will give this one a try, I love the rose gold face. The carafe is a nice idea, and yes its a bit lightweight for my liking but will get used. I loved the cookies!! The necklace is probably the ugliest thing I have received from PSMH in some time, I can't imagine wearing that thing. I have no clue what to do with it. I've never been a fan of the Pixi line, but will give the palette a try before I judge it. Looking forward to April!

My box has now been stuck on label created since last Thursday. I hate when they tell me my box has shipped and according to FedEx it hasn't even been picked up yet! I hope this is a glitch and it shows up this week.

Still haven't received my box and apparently it's scheduled to get here on Saturday. I hope I don't get it so late every month.

I didn't even notice that the 4 was a 3 (III) in roman numerals until it was pointed out haha. I haven't gotten my box yet but I looked at the pictures on MSA.

Box finally arrived today! Overall, not really impressed. I'm most happy with the Pixi book and the watch, but I'm debating selling the watch because I just don't see myself using it that often. The necklace is definitely getting sold. I hope this is just an off month and that the next will be good. I really loved the January and February boxes and wished I'd signed up earlier to have gotten them.

Back