Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found ONE precious pearl in a display at Ulta.  Wasn't really interested in that color, though.  May I ask what you ladies use to apply it? (besides fingers) I can't seem to find a good brush to work with for it.

EDIT: All the color tattoos, not just precious pearl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found ONE precious pearl in a display at Ulta.  Wasn't really interested in that color, though.  May I ask what you ladies use to apply it? (besides fingers) I can't seem to find a good brush to work with for it.
Most of them I apply with a brush, but I find Precious Pearl is easier to apply smoothly if I pat it on with my finger. Something about the color shift in that one can make it appear blotchy if I'm not very careful.

Most of them I apply with a brush, but I find Precious Pearl is easier to apply smoothly if I pat it on with my finger. Something about the color shift in that one can make it appear blotchy if I'm not very careful.

I got four of them. I have been using them as eye primers. So far, so good. They are very shimmery but I have yet to put a matte shadow on over it. I have been experimenting with them with different mineral shadows and am happy so far.

I went to Wally World today and THEY HAD EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT SEASHORE FROSTS. I want it so bad. So so bad.

still havent found them omg i give up , sooner or later my walmart will get them lol

I went to Wally World today and THEY HAD EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT SEASHORE FROSTS. I want it so bad. So so bad.
I was at Wal-Mart to pick up some Milani polishes to mail to a buddy in the UK and stumbled across these. I had given up finishing them and managed to find six! Inn lamenting getting all six, so I'm hanging onto my receipt. If I don't use them in the next week, I probably won't later on.. I dunno!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was at Wal-Mart to pick up some Milani polishes to mail to a buddy in the UK and stumbled across these. I had given up finishing them and managed to find six! Inn lamenting getting all six, so I'm hanging onto my receipt. If I don't use them in the next week, I probably won't later on.. I dunno!
KEEP THEM!! lol. you might as well, although, I hear the lavender and the mint ones are patchy and lack pigmentation. if you keep any, keep waves of white and seashore frosts.

IN OTHER AMAZING NEWS! I FOUND SEASHORE FROSTS TODAY! I literally went to EVERY drugstore/target/walmart around me, it was at the LAST place I expected to find it! I got the last one!!! I'll be going to that store from now on because they have TONS of old LE stuff...we're talking Fall 2012 collections here. and I want it. I want it all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

KEEP THEM!! lol. you might as well, although, I hear the lavender and the mint ones are patchy and lack pigmentation. if you keep any, keep waves of white and seashore frosts.

IN OTHER AMAZING NEWS! I FOUND SEASHORE FROSTS TODAY! I literally went to EVERY drugstore/target/walmart around me, it was at the LAST place I expected to find it! I got the last one!!! I'll be going to that store from now on because they have TONS of old LE stuff...we're talking Fall 2012 collections here. and I want it. I want it all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's dedication right there....love it
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's dedication right there....love it
smilehappyyes.gif
I know, but I wanted it so badly, i've wanted that color ever since the collection was a "spotted!" post on NouveauCheap.

KEEP THEM!! lol. you might as well, although, I hear the lavender and the mint ones are patchy and lack pigmentation. if you keep any, keep waves of white and seashore frosts. IN OTHER AMAZING NEWS! I FOUND SEASHORE FROSTS TODAY! I literally went to EVERY drugstore/target/walmart around me, it was at the LAST place I expected to find it! I got the last one!!! I'll be going to that store from now on because they have TONS of old LE stuff...we're talking Fall 2012 collections here. and I want it. I want it all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't find the lavender one, but got icy mint, cool crush, blue paradise, porcelain pearl, waves of white, shady shores!

I didn't find the lavender one, but got icy mint, cool crush, blue paradise, porcelain pearl, waves of white, shady shores!
cool! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I had gotten more I think I would have wanted waves of white and shady shores. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> these are so cool. I hope they do more LE collections. with awesome colors like this, that is.

cool! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I had gotten more I think I would have wanted waves of white and shady shores. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> these are so cool. I hope they do more LE collections. with awesome colors like this, that is.
I'm sure they will, as they had a Fall '12 LE set. Also, I randomly found these at Wal-Mart this morning, but had to run to several drugstores for coconut M&Ms, then finally noticed displays out. Too bad they were all EMPTY!

I'm sure they will, as they had a Fall '12 LE set. Also, I randomly found these at Wal-Mart this morning, but had to run to several drugstores for coconut M&Ms, then finally noticed displays out. Too bad they were all EMPTY!
lolol, I've never had coconut M&Ms but my best friend loves them. when i was a kid, I ate an almond joy and almost immediately threw up, so I tend to stay away from coconut, I was only recently able to eat almonds again. I LOVE the smell of coconut though. but every time I bite into it, I go "no, no, it does NOT taste how it smells."

lolol, I've never had coconut M&Ms but my best friend loves them. when i was a kid, I ate an almond joy and almost immediately threw up, so I tend to stay away from coconut, I was only recently able to eat almonds again. I LOVE the smell of coconut though. but every time I bite into it, I go "no, no, it does NOT taste how it smells."
Ick...I don't like coconut OR almonds lol....that pretty much rules out ever eating an Almond Joy LMAO....but I love almond butter...go figure

They're yummy! I found and bought the last 3 big bags at RiteAid. One for me, two for my UK pal. She's adventurous with makeup, too, so I wonder if she'd like some if the color tattoos. I may pick done more up and send some her way. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Already did a quick face wash and tried the shady shores over a little primer and black shadow. . I'm sold lol.

They r very pretty, but they remind me of the metals collection. That collection sucked. I do however, love the originals.

They r very pretty, but they remind me of the metals collection. That collection sucked. I do however, love the originals.
Lol. I disagree, the metals collection is permanent now. and I use barely branded and inked in pink allllllll the time.

Lol. I disagree, the metals collection is permanent now. and I use barely branded and inked in pink allllllll the time.
omg i really liked the metal collection too.. so glad that they made barely branded :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back