Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find these anywhere! I am getting so frustrated. I have tried Target, Ulta, CVS, and Walmart. Ugh!

I can't find these anywhere! I am getting so frustrated. I have tried Target, Ulta, CVS, and Walmart. Ugh!
Do you have access to a RiteAid? That's the only place I've seen them in this area (Southern CA/Los Angeles area)

Originally Posted by katybug1986 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found mine at Walgreen's

Thanks guys! I went to Walgreen's and found all of them!!! Woo hoo! I couldn't believe it. We do not have a Rite Aid around here.

I have mint, lavender, pearl, blue paradise, and cool crush. I love mint and find if I let the first layer dry and re apply I get fully opaque coverage. Pearl and lavender are also both lovely. I just find the blues less useful and very similar.

I wanted seashore frost but like many of you I could not find it. I went to 5 rite aids, 5 cvs, 4 walgreens, 2 ultas and 2 walmarts in 3 different towns! NO LUCK I happened to be on a trip that took me by these stores so it wasn't a waste of gas at least. I just refuse to pay upwards of 15usd + shipping for one color.

This is soooooooooo ridiculously late....I'm ashamed lol..but I FINALLY got around to playing with Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise and WOW, they are SO gorgeous!

I'm wearing Precious Pearl under my eyebrows and smudged towards the inner corners of my eyes. A beautiful pale lavender eyeshadow from Coastal Scent's 252 Ultimate Palette lightly brushed on my eyelid and Blue Paradise as my cat-eye eyeliner. The formula was so amazingly easy to work with. Definitely a new fav of mine! *My profile pic is me wearing them with my eyes open lol

Blue Paradise does have a really great formula! Pretty look!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is soooooooooo ridiculously late....I'm ashamed lol..but I FINALLY got around to playing with Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise and WOW, they are SO gorgeous!

I'm wearing Precious Pearl under my eyebrows and smudged towards the inner corners of my eyes. A beautiful pale lavender eyeshadow from Coastal Scent's 252 Ultimate Palette lightly brushed on my eyelid and Blue Paradise as my cat-eye eyeliner. The formula was so amazingly easy to work with. Definitely a new fav of mine! *My profile pic is me wearing them with my eyes open lol

LOVE!

I don't post many pics of my eye makeup, because while I have gotten miles better than I was a year ago, I still have trouble with it...and 99% of the pics I do try to take don't turn out at all. However, I was pretty proud of this look  I did for a Rock show Thursday night, using Blue Paradise (the only one of this set I've been able to find). I did a cat eye shape with the tattoo using a flat brush, laying on a second coat after the first layer had dried. Then I just patted on some shimmery blue on the inner half, and some matte periwinkle on the outer half to set it. I really love the formula, and color of this one! And between this 'win' for an eye look, and my new hair cut, I was feeling pretty good that night 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Notice how my eyeliner on the left is thicker than the liner on the right....that always happens somehow arrggh! 
madno.gif
 Makeup why must you fight me so LOL

I don't post many pics of my eye makeup, because while I have gotten miles better than I was a year ago, I still have trouble with it...and 99% of the pics I do try to take don't turn out at all. However, I was pretty proud of this look  I did for a Rock show Thursday night, using Blue Paradise (the only one of this set I've been able to find). I did a cat eye shape with the tattoo using a flat brush, laying on a second coat after the first layer had dried. Then I just patted on some shimmery blue on the inner half, and some matte periwinkle on the outer half to set it. I really love the formula, and color of this one! And between this 'win' for an eye look, and my new hair cut, I was feeling pretty good that night 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Notice how my eyeliner on the left is thicker than the liner on the right....that always happens somehow arrggh! 
madno.gif
you look absolutely beautiful!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

madno.gif
This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it with your fair skin!
heart.gif

This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it with your fair skin!
heart.gif

Thanks Cookie! (I got the cat eye-using-the-color-tattoo idea from you 
icon_redface.gif
) I do look somewhat fair here, but I classify myself as a ight/medium color....also, I'm using the Super Goop CC cream I got from BB in this picture, I'm going to have to get more of that stuff, I love it on me!!! I'm also using TheBalm Instain Pinstripe Plum blush, though it isn't coming thru in the pic too well...that is such a great color blush.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you look absolutely beautiful!
Aww quit that, I hate pictures of me LOL But thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks Cookie! (I got the cat eye-using-the-color-tattoo idea from you 
icon_redface.gif
) I do look somewhat fair here, but I classify myself as a ight/medium color....also, I'm using the Super Goop CC cream I got from BB in this picture, I'm going to have to get more of that stuff, I love it on me!!! I'm also using TheBalm Instain Pinstripe Plum blush, though it isn't coming thru in the pic too well...that is such a great color blush.
Oooo, I've yet to try a CC cream, maybe that'll be my first! and you flatter me, girl, I loves ya!

Very pretty!  My liner is frequently different on one side than the other
smile.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

madno.gif

Originally Posted by productjunkie14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone share the best way to apply these? I bought a few and they are not going on evenly thanks
I've had the best luck using my finger for all over cover, and a brush for lower and upper lash line.

However, some colors are better than others as far as patchiness is concerned, I've found. 

Back