Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer 2013 (LE)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ! Ill keep trying I bought bare to the bronze after all the great reviews and it goes on so even and spotty!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is soooooooooo ridiculously late....I'm ashamed lol..but I FINALLY got around to playing with Precious Pearl and Blue Paradise and WOW, they are SO gorgeous!

I'm wearing Precious Pearl under my eyebrows and smudged towards the inner corners of my eyes. A beautiful pale lavender eyeshadow from Coastal Scent's 252 Ultimate Palette lightly brushed on my eyelid and Blue Paradise as my cat-eye eyeliner. The formula was so amazingly easy to work with. Definitely a new fav of mine! *My profile pic is me wearing them with my eyes open lol
I had no idea these could be used as liner 
jawsdown.gif
 And that blue looks gorgeous on you!

I need to go out and find Seashore Frosts and Lavish Lavender.

I may be late on this but I have been looking for this since I saw CharmingCheshire's post on these lovely metallic tattoos and I am going crazy here since none of the drugstore here have it anymore! I hope I'm not too late for this limited edition shades and my drugstores just don't have the display up yet!

If anybody in NYC area have found these please let me know and I will jump on the train and check your drugstore out! Sounds stalkerish I know but now it's more of having them because it's so hard to find them!

Thanks ladies!

Is it ok to share a video I made with lid swatches and completed looks? I'm also having a giveaway of my four favorite shades including Seashore Frosts! I am kind of new here so I'm not sure if it's ok to link to/embed our own videos. Please let me know and I'll remove if it's a problem!

Aughhh I've resisted these at my walmart so many times. If they have the lavender one I'll cave T__T

Originally Posted by doreajoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it ok to share a video I made with lid swatches and completed looks? I'm also having a giveaway of my four favorite shades including Seashore Frosts! I am kind of new here so I'm not sure if it's ok to link to/embed our own videos. Please let me know and I'll remove if it's a problem!
I am in the hunt for those and would love to get the lavish lavender and  seashore frost!

I have also subscribed to your YouTube channel - I love your makeup looks and your so pretty =)

Awesome video!

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing!  You did some really pretty looks with these and I appreciated the prep the eye tips and formula breakdowns.

Loved the video!!

I bought Cool Crush tonight. I almost got Lavish Lavender too, but I have a ton of purple eye shadows already. I really love the blue with pink/lavender shimmer and I cannot wait to wear it out ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought Cool Crush tonight. I almost got Lavish Lavender too, but I have a ton of purple eye shadows already. I really love the blue with pink/lavender shimmer and I cannot wait to wear it out ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You'll LOVE the formula, Cool Crush's is soooo nice to work with!

I FOUND SEASHORE FROSTS TODAY!!! Sorry for the all caps but I am geeking out SO hard right now! I have been searching for that color ever since i saw Cookie's review, I've even looked for it at this same Walgreens before. Went in today looking for the Rimmel Apocaliptic (no dice!) but found a little display of these stuck way up on a shelf! I did my own little happy dance in the store and ran over to the checkout counter before a bad makeup fairy *poofed* in and snatched it out of my hands! So happy! >.

I haven't been able to find these :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I even went to my lucky Target in IL and they didn't even have a display even though this one usually has ALL of the new/current collections fully stocked (Or maybe I've been lucky in the past).

I'm back in my town so I'm going hunting for these tomorrow. Walmart, Target, Walgreens, here I come! 
bud.gif

Back