Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Yeah! Cuz you know I would win that Focker!

Originally Posted by laura127

I know! We should enter a comp for most beautiful users on a forum!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah! Cuz you know I would win that Focker!
Of course you would Tony, of course you would

Reaction score
Tony's gonna be on "Next Top Model" LOL Work that runway you sexy thang!!! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BellaDuJour and I love those gray contacts.. Thanks Bella! I liked them too, but the last kind I tried didn't come in 'steep' which the shape is of my cornea's... so they would sometimes move when i blinked - which was so annoying... the kind I used to use a few years ago I had in grey & green and they fit fine, but they were a little too thick - and didn't let enough oxygen into my eyes, which my Dr. says I need - So I'm just workin' the clears again! LOL

Reaction score
Gosh, ya'll are so pretty! I don't have any very recent photos of myself, but I'll try to find a few decent ones to upload in the next few days, until we get some new pics!
Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Reaction score
I don't have have any recent shots of me so thought I would post a pic. of a true beauty, my Harley
. This is the picture of her on the lot right before we bought her home.

Reaction score
SWEEEEEET! I've always wanted a bike, but I've never ridden one before, and all the bikes I've sat on - I can't reach the ground with both feet!
Dwarf LOL Although dear b/f wants to dabble in chopper building (yet ANOTHER project! LOL)
so who knows!! lol

Reaction score
Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!

This is a fantstic thread and really makes us all that much closer.Watch this space! i can't wait to see everyone else.(i suppose i will have to be brave and send mine in now...lol)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by candy Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!
This is a fantstic thread and really makes us all that much closer.Watch this space! i can't wait to see everyone else.(i suppose i will have to be brave and send mine in now...lol)

I felt it might make us all a little closer... Lol Besides, we all talk on here together everyday that we've become friends, so it's nice to see what your friend looks like so you can put a face to the words... I hope everyone puts up a pic... it's not a fashion shoot - but it's nice to get to know everyone.

Reaction score
I dont see it candy!!!!

Originally Posted by candy

Awww those pictures are so CUTE! You are all GOERGOUS!!!

Reaction score
What email address? We did not receive it. Use reija.e[AT]makeuptalk.com

Originally Posted by candy

I sent it to Reija,Tony.

Reaction score
Thanks, as usual i made a mistake with the email addy,but i have corrected it and the anti virus is scanning them,even though it seems to be taking a while.

Reaction score
Wow! Candy, your hair is gorgeous! I love how it waves at the bottom. Very nice & shiny too!

Originally Posted by candy Here is a photo of me.

Reaction score
You are so pretty Candy. You hair is also very beautiful and looks very healthy.

Originally Posted by candy Here is a photo of me.

Reaction score
Candy, you are gorgeous! You have the prettiest eyes and I love your hair.

Latest posts