Member Pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Whoa! time for a REAL commitment soon???? lol Nah! LOL
icon_redface.gif

I can't remember if we told you that Reija here (one of the owners of this site is from Finland).
47a.jpg

I am the far left and this is our backyard

Originally Posted by Sherizz

Thank You...Do you have a pic of your selft? I think NYangel started a great thread! I usually dont post pics on the net cause im so insecure of my self. You all are so so beautifull!! looking like fotomodels..... Im Originally from iraq
smile.gif
but born and raised in Sweden (loovely country but the mentalitie sucks! ) My friends name is Sher, which means "Tiger" in Punjabi Language
smile.gif
He´s Mixed! Mum from Finland and Daddy from India
smile.gif
Where are you from?

Aw guys, ye're all so pretty!

Sherizz, i agree with Janelle you do resemble Jackie in That 70's Show!

Salsabelle, what can i say? You always look stunning & i LOVE your make up
biggrin.gif

NyAngel98, you're guy is a hottie (lol, don't tell him i said that!!)

Scarlette, when i heard blue i though WOAH but your hair is COOL! I'm loving it!

Tony, i'm just so jealous of the backyard! It looks so mad! Oh & you're pretty cool too!!!

Thanks guys! Yeah - I guess that's why I put up with him! I am a sucker for those dimples! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll tell him my makeuptalk friends think he's cute... so I can inflate the ego more so than it already is!! LOLOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And yes Kim, that grin always comes out when he thinks he's pulling a fast one on someone...
icon_cool.gif
Plus he's at one of his truck shows in that pic... so of COURSE he's in a good mood! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
He's lovable though - but there are the times I want to strangle him too! LOL Unfortunatly he is one of those people that I can never stay mad at - no matter how hard I try sometimes! He'll make some stupid face, or say something that I have to try hard not to smile.... LOL He'll see this and then make me totally lose it with a "I see you trying not to smile!!!! You're smiling!!! I see it!!! You're trying but it's not working!!!!"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What, I'm not pretty?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Aw guys, ye're all so pretty!
Sherizz, i agree with Janelle you do resemble Jackie in That 70's Show!

Salsabelle, what can i say? You always look stunning & i LOVE your make up
biggrin.gif

NyAngel98, you're guy is a hottie (lol, don't tell him i said that!!)

Scarlette, when i heard blue i though WOAH but your hair is COOL! I'm loving it!

Tony, i'm just so jealous of the backyard! It looks so mad! Oh & you're pretty cool too!!!

You are very pretty! I was born and raised in Finland and visited Sweden several times my whole life growing up. I like Sweden.

Of course you're pretty but i can't say anymore in case Reija beats me up!!! (joke)

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 I weigh 192lbs (13st10lb) and am on Weight Watchers at the moment, my goal is 140lbs (10st) so wish me luck! Trisha, firstly you DO NOT look like you weight 192lbs! I've been told i hold my weight well too but i feel like i don't. Anyway, i just wanted to let u know that we've a thread set up since 2 weeks ago for anybody that is losing weight at the moment. I plan to post articles, tips etc.. So check it out! I think its easier to lose weight when you've someone doing it with you coz you stay motivated!

Everyone is different! I weigh myself on Wednesdays so i'll probably post on Thursdays but i like to have a look at it every now and then.. *off i go to find some articles to post*!!

Awww, that's nice. Yeah, we aren't quite as busy a MUA, but we are nicer!
wink.gif
MakeupTalk is well moderated and we won't allow some of this shit I have heard of on MUA. Anyhow, it's nice to have you here! (((HUGS)))

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983

Aaaw thanks
icon_redface.gif

I think I'm gona live at MUT rather than MUA!! its much nicer here! Too much pettiness on MUA sometimes. xx

Would you look at the post on the guy in pic no.1 Tony!!! LMAO, just kidding with you. ye all look great & Cameron is just ADORABLE
biggrin.gif

Thanks very much Trisha, you seem so genuine, sweet and nice! MakeupTalk is exaclty about what you are mentioning, returning back and continuing conversations, following other users, watching/conducting reviews, and going for swaps. Tony and his group have programmed some excellent usability and functionality into MUT. It has taken a bit for it to take off (being a tad different than MUA and outta the norm for beauty boards), but we think that it's functionality is unsurpassed and knew it would catch on. We hope we don't leave any users behind with its deep functionality, but we can help if need be.

Thank you very much for becoming a model registered user on MuT and it's our pleasure to be able to bring to you a FREE beauty board without the crappy drama that some of the others have. Lets all have fun, giggle laugh, and get to know each other well. Sometimes I am not around that much due to my other duties, but there is always a moderator here (or Tony) that can help w/ anything.

Take care and thanks again

Busy doesnt always = good, so thats cool with me, I like to be able to come back to posts and carry on coversations!
On MUA, i feel like i only "know" a few people, and 2 of those people i speak to on MSN anyway!! It rather impersonal really! And there are certain members that annoy me (thats the nicest word I can think of!)

Already on here it feels
icon_cheesygrin.gif
COSY
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, i love it!! x

Anyhow, gota go for dinner now, enough of me being sentimental!!

Bye for now,

Luv Trisha x

Thanks Very much Trisha, very well put Reija!

Busy doesnt always = good, so thats cool with me, I like to be able to come back to posts and carry on coversations!
On MUA, i feel like i only "know" a few people, and 2 of those people i speak to on MSN anyway!! It rather impersonal really! And there are certain members that annoy me (thats the nicest word I can think of!)

Already on here it feels
icon_cheesygrin.gif
COSY
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, i love it!! x

Anyhow, gota go for dinner now, enough of me being sentimental!!

Bye for now,

Luv Trisha x

Rofl? what is so funny about it? the look I am givin?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Would you look at the post on the guy in pic no.1 Tony!!! LMAO, just kidding with you. ye all look great & Cameron is just ADORABLE
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) New Pics of your Admininstrators

Tony - Reija - Cameron

(this was yesterday 1-18-2005)

Such a beautiful family!

Back