Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a weird email for my 10 Minute Box this morning asking to double check my shipping information because of customs things.. even though the box isn't supposed to ship for another ten days  :blink:

I got a weird email for my 10 Minute Box this morning asking to double check my shipping information because of customs things.. even though the box isn't supposed to ship for another ten days  :blink:
They always send those about a week before the actual shipments so that people can check shipping details in their order and have time to change them if anything is wrong. If your address is given correctly than just ignore it. It's nothing to worry about and you don't have to do anything about it.

They always send those about a week before the actual shipments so that people can check shipping details in their order and have time to change them if anything is wrong. If your address is given correctly than just ignore it. It's nothing to worry about and you don't have to do anything about it.
Oh!  Perfect- thanks lady!  I was sitting here going "but everything is right..." I didn't get one on my Lucky Box #4, and I'm so very new to Memebox I just didn't know!! Thanks so much for the clarification!

Knowing memebox, we'll have all these guesses and it'll be completely different from what's inside! LOL

I think it'll definitely be items that will help you "get ready" in 10 minutes. Maybe a color stick for lips and cheeks, a hair a body perfume mist, or a breath mist as someone else suggested.

10 Minute Box spoiler from Facebook:

"10 minutes is all you need to master the art of seduction with the 10 Minute Box!
“HOPE GIRL POWDERY BODY PERFUME”- $49"
This lightweight silky silica powder contains moisture absorbing micro particles that will help keep you feeling and smelling fresh all night, while you stay cool and dry. This scented powder will give you a subtle yet seductive scent that will make you irresistible all throughout the night!
10342759_781041598581450_2389318901702823050_n.png

This is a great spoiler for me - I love body powders, they make me feel fancy. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I hope I like the scent!

Last edited by a moderator:

"10 minutes is all you need to master the art of seduction with the 10 Minute Box!

This lightweight silky silica powder contains moisture absorbing micro particles that will help keep you feeling and smelling fresh all night, while you stay cool and dry. This scented powder will give you a subtle yet seductive scent that will make you irresistible all throughout the night!

This is a great spoiler for me - I love body powders, they make me feel fancy. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I hope I like the scent!
Love the packaging!! So excited for this! Ty for the spoiler update ^^ Anyone know if silica is bad for you're skin? Where's Miss @@biancardi :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooh, I can't wait to get my box and try it.

Love the packaging!! So excited for this! Ty for the spoiler update ^^ Anyone know if silica is bad for you're skin? Where's Miss @@biancardi :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't get this box, but that is sooooo nice!!   I don't believe that cosmetic grade silica is bad for your skin - THAT said, I did find this gem http://jenniferm.hubpages.com/hub/best-organic-skincare

"Dimethicone and cyclomethicone (silica) are used as emollients to give products a silky and smooth texture. However, they are not easily absorbed by the skin which will lead to results such as clogged pores and blackheads. Some may end up having severe side effects such as irritation to the eyes and skin (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in mouth and chest; swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue) to name a few. The FDA and Cosmetic Ingredient Review have deemed it safe for cosmetic uses under 15% but if you have any reactions such as these it could be one of the causes. It's toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated."

I personally have not had issues using powdered silica (which is what the MUFE HD powder is made of), so this would be fine for me.  However, it may not be for everyone!

I love the leopard print packaging!!   Of course, it does take me more than 10 minutes to get ready - hahahahaha

I personally have not had issues using powdered silica (which is what the MUFE HD powder is made of), so this would be fine for me.
Oh, so I guess it is perfumed MUFE HD powder with a tint to it..... I couldn't help myself, I googled it and it comes in three colors apparently.

Oh, so I guess it is perfumed MUFE HD powder with a tint to it..... I couldn't help myself, I googled it and it comes in three colors apparently.
this goes on the body, though.  the MUFE HD is for the face.  I guess it would feel really good - silky even!

I didn't get this box, but that is sooooo nice!!   I don't believe that cosmetic grade silica is bad for your skin - THAT said, I did find this gem http://jenniferm.hubpages.com/hub/best-organic-skincare

"Dimethicone and cyclomethicone (silica) are used as emollients to give products a silky and smooth texture. However, they are not easily absorbed by the skin which will lead to results such as clogged pores and blackheads. Some may end up having severe side effects such as irritation to the eyes and skin (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in mouth and chest; swelling of the face, mouth, lips or tongue) to name a few. The FDA and Cosmetic Ingredient Review have deemed it safe for cosmetic uses under 15% but if you have any reactions such as these it could be one of the causes. It's toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated."

I personally have not had issues using powdered silica (which is what the MUFE HD powder is made of), so this would be fine for me.  However, it may not be for everyone!

I love the leopard print packaging!!   Of course, it does take me more than 10 minutes to get ready - hahahahaha
Thanks for the info :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

The Hope Girl product is kinda interesting. I like it! Wonder how it smells. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not sure, though. I'm still not tempted to order.

Back