Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right, I am morbidly curious about that. There are so many things it could be that would be hilariously wrong.
The only reason I bought this box was sheer curiosity.  I'm not a one-night-stand kinda girl, and I'm also not in a relationship.. which makes most of these things fairly useless to me (unless my relationship status changes!)- at least for the overall purpose of the box!  But I couldn't not... I just had to know first hand.  I'm still waiting for fishnets and red lipstick (both of which I already own, but y'know, details details)- and some kind of waxing thing that I will SURELY be to afraid of to do myself.  This is why there are salons for that stuff!! There's no way I'm pulling that strip myself!

The only reason I bought this box was sheer curiosity.  I'm not a one-night-stand kinda girl, and I'm also not in a relationship.. which makes most of these things fairly useless to me (unless my relationship status changes!)- at least for the overall purpose of the box!  But I couldn't not... I just had to know first hand.  I'm still waiting for fishnets and red lipstick (both of which I already own, but y'know, details details)- and some kind of waxing thing that I will SURELY be to afraid of to do myself.  This is why there are salons for that stuff!! There's no way I'm pulling that strip myself!
Oh no, I cannot do self waxing. *shudder*

I would laugh my butt off if they put this rollerball that I saw somewhere that was perfume for your maxi pads.

I like the spoiler product! But leopard print makes me twitch. Maybe I can remove or cover up that part.

And I'm seriously keeling over with the thought of perfume for your pads! Thank goodness I don't have periods anymore!

This is why focus groups should be used before products are released lol.
I am reading that big ad on the product

women are enchanted once a month?  Is that WHAT IT WAS?  I was enchanted?  I have a better word than that! ha!

and this line "You worry that men in the office or on the way to work may smell it"  WTF?  How smelly is it?  seriously.... gawd.  It isn't as if women are wearing the same damn pad for the full cycle of their period.

well, the ad did say it was a magical recipe to "keep clean & healthy around secret zone"

I guess you needed to have these magic dew drops for your secret zone to attract the unicorn and get your tiara!  lol
I hope my neighbors can't hear how hard I am laughing right now.

Putting any scented products near, on, or in the hooha is not a good idea. Somebody needs to make ball and taint freshener, let the men feel paranoid for a change.
http://freshballs.com/index.html/

ETA:  Whoops, that's an unscented product.  But it does appear to be intended to prevent odor since preventing sweat would prevent all those nasty bacteria in sweat, so there's that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the powder is not bad. Lets hope the rest is awesome...because I didn't bother to cancel that despite the tacky video..  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back