Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived. Do you like it?

makeup1.jpgmakeup2.jpgmakeup3.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

Thoughts:

Hope girl products are nice! Good job memebox for putting 2 of them in a box! Zzang!
And as expected, perfumy-stuff in the box!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regretting this purchase a little, but yes, at least there is no "inside" product--just weird to me products.   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully I will fall in love with the scents and be happy, or someone will snatch them off of my trade list quickly.

Well, this is an interesting box!!  I'm interested in the two

Hope Girl products!  And interested in the pheromone stuff.. looks interesting.  And I love false lashes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh goodness, this is an interesting box! And I'm actually very excited for it because there's no skincare products and I've had terrible luck with all of the skincare I've received from memebox.

Lol, I'm feeling a bit of regret here. Oh well, nothing I can do now. Maybe my mind will change once it arrives.
feeling the same way too. 

hopefully it all smells good  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and too many red lippie from meme so far...

and i dont use falsies either.

what was i thinking when i bought this..*sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back