Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this box too and looking at the contents of it, I'm kind of disappointed with it. A lot of the products are things I probably won't even use. Maybe I'll do a giveaway on it on my blog when I get it? Not sure.

That's a pretty interesting assortment of products. xD

I think that the set is on sale at Korea Depart right now, but it is most expensive than the cost of the box.

How bout no hair volumer/ straightening hair sprays :X :X Don't kill me on this one... just gotten the Miss en Scene ones and haven't got to use them.

Maybe a nice scented dry shampoo. Because smelly scalp is not ideal for back hugs  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oOOOo dry shampoo!! Love dry shampoo

Looking at these posts I kind of wish I bought this box. 

I really love the lashes and the powder perfume ideas. I've been wanting to try out false bottom lashes for a while now. Not a reason to buy an entire box but still, two things I would've been pretty psyched about.

I'm rather meh about this box. I'll use some of it, but others I really don't have any use for. Thankfully, I didn't pay much for the box after using my points.

think about it this way: we used points, so it probably costed us $1x only.

and one of the powder perfume/ scent water thing paid for the box. The rest are bonuses/ free gifts for birthdays and xmas.

I am actually happy with this box. Only one thing is not great to me but I will end up trying (yet again) them out for sure. Love the two matching products! Actually I'm excited to try it all.

Just arrived. Do you like it?

makeup1.jpg
makeup2.jpg
makeup3.jpg
This is probably one of my Fav boxes - besides Etude house box, the face shop box and Missha Box! Im such a sucker for packaging :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the pheromone perfume ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> neat! Although I heard some pheromone perfumes have animal products in it... Hope not, I will have to do some research.

Here's the link to there other items - Pretty pricy  HOPE GIRL

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the lashes come with glue? 

Looks like a pretty good box to me - definitely worth it from a price standpoint. I think the regular global edition boxes always end up being my favorite though. 

Do the lashes come with glue? 

Looks like a pretty good box to me - definitely worth it from a price standpoint. I think the regular global edition boxes always end up being my favorite though. 
I just got pictures from my housemate. She was enabled by just opening my boxes lately LOL

Nope, there's no glue for the lashes. Where am I suppose to get it, I don't even use falsies. I got the 002- princess lash....I think I will gift it. 

And she said the roll on oil leaked so the whole box smells of pheromones now lol. Not sure about the rest. 

I want to go home so bad!!  :rolleyes:

Finally, my 10 min box is out for delivery. Nice to know that it's Hawaiian vacation is over, lol.

I can't want to play with it after looking at the spoilers.

I just got my box today. I'll use the powder and attempt to use the lashes. But the pheromone perfume triggered my nausea.

I feel your pain.

By the way I got the powder in #3 Tropical Lovers, the lipstick in Chicago Red, and the lashes in Cute Princess 002.
i got tropical lovers, princess oo3 and the burgundy red lippy,the ono thing not my cup of tea is the eye lashes but they are gone anyway. this morning i have a stain from swatching the lipstick last night and forgetting to wipe off but the swatch from the gloss in box 11 is still fluro pink. forgot to put balm or bb underneath the swatting hense my tiredness

My box got delivered today but I wasn't home to open the door for it so I'm planning to pick it up tomorrow at the post office. Maybe I'll like it better once I see it in person though. If not, anyone interested in a giveaway for it?

Back