Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are less than 20 of the detox/pomegranate/foot box bundles! I finally caved and got it. I wanted to get #9 at the same time. SO BUMMED I missed out on the restock. 

Just a headsup:  We have clarification on whether blog codes are allowed.  In a nutshell, if it's an affiliate code, it's not allowed.  Mods have removed one recent code from both threads, and any future such codes will also be removed.  If it's a code that Memebox itself has provided on, say, Facebook or one of their own site pages, it's fine, but if it's something specific to a particular blog, it's now.  A good rule of thumb to see whether it's okay to post:  If you Google it and find it on a Memebox.com page, it's okay, like MEMEBUNDLE3.  If you Google it and only come up with blog posts, it's probably not okay, and it's just safer to not post it because it *will* be removed if it's determined to be an affiliate code.
I guess I don't understand at all. The code I put up was not an affiliate code and I didn't get it from a blog. I got it from a memebox ad on an app.

I guess I don't understand at all. The code I put up was not an affiliate code and I didn't get it from a blog. I got it from a memebox ad on an app.
I think they figured out that it was fine and it wasn't an affiliate code at all.  So you were totally okay to post it.  They just didnt update this thread with that information like they did with the other bigger thread.

I think they figured out that it was fine and it wasn't an affiliate code at all.  So you were totally okay to post it.  They just didnt update this thread with that information like they did with the other bigger thread.
The mods were told it was an affiliate code, so I removed it.  I didn't know its status had changed because that information was in the big thread I don't go into for various reasons (one of those reasons:  panic attacks have been involved).  It's now been clarified at the mod level, so I'll go restore it.

DId anyone notice today, the new boxes that were added? Hair & Body 3, Superfoods, and something about top 2014 K products? They were then "Sold Out' and now totally disappeared!! 

Dang it, I've been perpetually broke since I joined MUT, my house is overflowing because...deals and boxes and you enablers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Just bought three memeboxes, my first. I'm still not 100% sure of the inner workings, but just take my money! I'll ask questions later.

Back