Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever purchased anything through that site? Anyone?? I really want more of the 25 cc hair booster and it's like 5 bucks from that site
@@Queenofstars, I actually bought stuff from the shop a few times now. Please note that the shipping fee is very expensive so the better deal is to have a few things you like and use the $70 freeshipping code. I'm actually really enjoying buying from the shop now. At first I was quite hesitant.

Just bought the global 12 and 13, luckybox 7, as well as the Superbox #20 which had been gathering dust in my cart for a while now.

I feel just a little bit guilty and a lot more excited. Heh. 

Hmm... More points. I'm going back and forth between Cooling, Color Burst, and waiting to see what else comes out before they expire. Clearly, for now, I'm going with door number three!

I want the Vitamin one.  I think.  Either that or Fermented Cosmetics 2.  Or Herbal Cosmetics.

Hm.

Definitely getting the vitamin one..... that is not a question. What is a question is what other ones am I getting lol. I got my friends hooked and one of them just bought 3 boxes lol. I've spread the addiction oops.

I put in my order for 3 boxes last night and only now they give me 5 points :'( Wahhhh!! Now it's tempting to get another =\ 

Just got the cooling care, but I'm kind of wishing I got the vitamin. Oh well. Knowing me, I'm sure I'll add it later.

I still want the cacao and bubble pop cosmetics. Wish they'd make that into a value set.

@@Queenofstars, I actually bought stuff from the shop a few times now. Please note that the shipping fee is very expensive so the better deal is to have a few things you like and use the $70 freeshipping code. I'm actually really enjoying buying from the shop now. At first I was quite hesitant.
 Thank you!

I caved and bought the Cacao and Bubble Pop boxes. I am really interested in the Herbal one, but I have the Oriental one coming and I wonder if there would be overlap?

I am really tempted about Fermented 2 and the Snail 2 I love the first versions of both of those. How much snail stuff do I really need? lol

I caved and bought the Cacao and Bubble Pop boxes. I am really interested in the Herbal one, but I have the Oriental one coming and I wonder if there would be overlap?

I am really tempted about Fermented 2 and the Snail 2 I love the first versions of both of those. How much snail stuff do I really need? lol
You could ask memebox. Sometimes they tell but sometimes they don't. I hope not because dupes are boring... I was petitioning for no-repeats so that we can all buy with confidence. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the vitamin, cooling, and cacao... I want the collagen and lucky box 7, I'm just afraid the lucky box would be full of duplicates....

Now that Memeox is taking CCs and Debit Cards, do you all think there's any chance that they will offer a recurring Memebox subscription? I forget to go to the site EVERY day and then what's " sold out" turns out to be exactly what I wanted of course, just like the kid in the candy store..

I'd be SO happy to get a curated monthly box from them without having to pick through all the various unusually named boxes and themes and what not. I've ordered 5 boxes and haven't received a thing. Another reason I'd do well to stay off their site and wait for a curated, charged box every month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope the cocoa box contains a cleanser and a scrub. I ordered chocolate cleanser/scrub from Korea Depart, but they were OOS and I was refunded for them both. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am hoping they cocoa box will contain these!

btw, the eopenmarket website has a luckybox for $6.30 for 30 samples, if anyone is interested. I think you have to pay shipping, so it'll be closer to $10. There is also a $12.80 box.

I hope the cocoa box contains a cleanser and a scrub. I ordered chocolate cleanser/scrub from Korea Depart, but they were OOS and I was refunded for them both. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am hoping they cocoa box will contain these!

btw, the eopenmarket website has a luckybox for $6.30 for 30 samples, if anyone is interested. I think you have to pay shipping, so it'll be closer to $10. There is also a $12.80 box.
@@LadyManah, you have a link you can pm me?

that happened to me too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has the Hair box (SB #16) been restocked?  I thought it was sold out but it looks like there's 45 available.

Back