Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempted to get the Cacao Box and one or two Global Boxes! It is payday...

In other news, I've decided I love the Miguhara BP Cream and cannot find it for sale anywhere. *cries*
I have two tubes of it! I don't have it listed in the trade thread, though. I'll never get around to using it because I have like 10 tubes of BB cream. I should edit my trade list...

Mod reminder:  Swap/trade/selling discussion needs to go in the swap thread, not in this thread.  That swap thread is here:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/129763-memebox-swap-thread-2014/

Saying that you need to add it to your trade list is okay.  Trying to negotiate a trade is not.  As in every other discussion thread on this forum, any of the latter will be removed.  

Okay, I'm finally admitting there's way too many threads for Memebox!  My brain explodes!  Hopefully theyre still working on consolidation.  My one suggestion would be to make a Memebox Special Edition thread (or something) for all the non-superbox special Memeboxes like Whole Grain, Milk, Oriental Meds.  Mainly because I like to see everyone talking in the same place.

/offtopic

I am jittery with anticipation for my Memebox #11.  It's currently out for delivery!!  One more hour before the mailman gets here!  My next box after this doesn't ship till June 17.  Thats Memebox Mask #3!

So tempted to get the Cacao Box and one or two Global Boxes! It is payday...

In other news, I've decided I love the Miguhara BP Cream and cannot find it for sale anywhere. *cries*
I liked it and I was really surprised I did! It made my face look smooth and velvety, and I am having a good skin week so the light coverage was dandy!

Okay, I'm finally admitting there's way too many threads for Memebox!  My brain explodes!  Hopefully theyre still working on consolidation.  My one suggestion would be to make a Memebox Special Edition thread (or something) for all the non-superbox special Memeboxes like Whole Grain, Milk, Oriental Meds.  Mainly because I like to see everyone talking in the same place.

/offtopic

I am jittery with anticipation for my Memebox #11.  It's currently out for delivery!!  One more hour before the mailman gets here!  My next box after this doesn't ship till June 17.  Thats Memebox Mask #3!
I know. I wish they would have left it one thread. I just barely read this thread and ignore all the others because it's just too much. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know. I wish they would have left it one thread. I just barely read this thread and ignore all the others because it's just too much. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh see, I'm finally breathing a sigh of relief with the separate threads, I couldn't find a THING in the one big thread! LOL Now I can go directly to where I want to go! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Isn't it funny how everyone organizes differently! It's like my Hubby and I...he's so left-side brain dominant and I'm so right side dominant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not quite sure where to put this. There are some great you tubers out there, but don't you guys hate it when the youtube gurus that are being sponsored to do their videos don't even get the box number or type right? Its like if you're going to do a video, at least read the info card. *Sigh*
Couldn't agree more! I'm an expert on this area now - send me the boxes! Lol

/offtopic

Im in agreement putting the special edition  posts  all in one place  cause  we can look  at the ones we dont have same time we  are reviewing , waiting on   ones we do bought ! It helps  us make a decision what to buy.

I caved in and bought my first Special Edition box, the Cacoa  Chocolate  one.  How fast do they sell out? It came out two days ago.

They do seem totally lost some of them. If you get the box, do a little research. Or open it quickly first. We can't tell f you've popped the top to check the number or not. There have been youtubers who have received a specialty box and gave it a number..... or a month lol

When I do my YouTube vids I try to be accurate but I have to admit I have had minor blips, lol. But mainly cause I am a klutz.

Would people be cool if I did a master post of all Memebox contents per box using photos from this forum (I would PM and e-mail people for permission to use their photos and credit them, of course)?

I think my biggest issue with Memebox is because they're numbered, it's absolutely impossible to search for them. You search "Memebox 11" and you get Memebox 1-11 popping up. And it's such a pain to open up a million spoilers trying to find one that just has a picture and a list of the products. I think a database, with pictures and a simple list of each product with brand name, for each and every Memebox released would be very beneficial for new customers to see what the boxes are like easily, and for times when Memebox restocks an old box and you want to find out what was in it without spending ten minutes finding a review or post from way back when.

If people are in agreement with me, I'll start working on it as soon as possible (not sure when that'll be, since I have summer exams coming up, but soon hopefully!)

@@Bunbunny I would love that! I've never ordered one, but I've been interested in doing so, and seeing what's in the boxes might help me make a decision!

Dermo-Cosmetics #2, Fermented Cosmetics #2, Pore Care Box #3 is out! More superboxes :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There's quite a few superboxes i'm interested in...but i was trying to save moneyy x_x 

Back