Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh the Bubble Pop one sounds all sorts of awesome!! I am just waiting on a resolution for my box mix up to see if I get points *rubs hands together* 

For those who have received boxes shipped standard, is it normal for a box to hang around its first US location for awhile?  My box arrived in New York four days ago and hasn't budged.

I've just had shipping tracking for milk box. Oriental and whole grain box plus the scent bundle and colour bundle and a few more boxes.? Anyone else as some of these are not till 4 July shipping. But they are on the move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 10 boxes in the last 2 weeks and my first one (honey superbox) shipped!! I opened a new account with a different email to get 10 points, but I'm waiting to use them. After I saw spoilers for #11, I was going to use them for that but it sold out since the last time I checked.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am definitely interested in the new mask and bubble pop boxes though.

Kind of waiting until they have specials or we get more points before i make a purchase =\ But i feel like they'll do a promotion AFTER i buy it TT_____TT

Kind of waiting until they have specials or we get more points before i make a purchase =\ But i feel like they'll do a promotion AFTER i buy it TT_____TT
Oh I know that feeling!  I have three boxes I want really badly, including the mask box.  I feel like they are either going to sell out before a promotion happens or I am going to break and buy them and THEN a promotion will happen.

I've just had shipping tracking for milk box. Oriental and whole grain box plus the scent bundle and colour bundle and a few more boxes.? Anyone else as some of these are not till 4 July shipping. But they are on the move.
Oh man, I hope that isn't a mistake. Please give us all the early spoilers!! I ordered the scent bundle and the oriental box but haven't gotten any shipping info (and wasn't expecting it for the next month).

Oh man, I hope that isn't a mistake. Please give us all the early spoilers!! I ordered the scent bundle and the oriental box but haven't gotten any shipping info (and want expecting it for the next month).
I got a bad feeling we are getting repeats for the scent box aka the hair perfume from 10 min box or the designer oil... I just want to try random new things tbh..

So I ordered the From Nature box the other day and it says shipping started May 13th. Does that mean mine will just ship within a few days? Also, anyone know when the Luckybox #5 restocks ship?

So I ordered the From Nature box the other day and it says shipping started May 13th. Does that mean mine will just ship within a few days? Also, anyone know when the Luckybox #5 restocks ship?
both boxes will ship in a few days as the original shipping date has passed ,but bare in mind it may not ship till next week due to there national holidays

just looked they ship 9th june

My makeup box finally left LA this morning. It had been there since Saturday. I don't hold hope that I'll see it before next week.

For someone considering ordering their first Memebox, is the Luckybox a good one to go with? I have no clue about Korean products, don't even know what I would want. But from the website the Luckybox seems to be past products that people liked?

For someone considering ordering their first Memebox, is the Luckybox a good one to go with? I have no clue about Korean products, don't even know what I would want. But from the website the Luckybox seems to be past products that people liked?
If it is your first box, I will suggest luckybox or global. Both are good deal. Just luckybox have lots of repeats.

I am in love with all the products from the Lucky Box 5, and it was my first box! I think it is a great introduction to Korean products!

So I got a USPS shipping notice yesterday that I assumed was for the honey box. This afternoon I got a notice that I'd be getting a DHL delivery tomorrow but I'm not expecting anything. I'm assuming these can't be the same thing and the only thing I can think of that I ordered that might come DHL is memebox.

Back