Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got a USPS shipping notice yesterday that I assumed was for the honey box. This afternoon I got a notice that I'd be getting a DHL delivery tomorrow but I'm not expecting anything. I'm assuming these can't be the same thing and the only thing I can think of that I ordered that might come DHL is memebox.
Put the tracking number in on the dhl website and where the name of the company sending it is listed it will say which boxes it is

Purchased the cacao box and bubble pop box! Wanted to also get the Pore 2 box, but realised it was sold out :c Really curious as to what is going to be in the cacao box, will i be putting chocolate on my face? omnomnonm :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am in love with all the products from the Lucky Box 5, and it was my first box! I think it is a great introduction to Korean products!
Seconding this! Luckbox 5 is the absolute best, but it looks like it's sold out for now. I believe there's a lot of product crossover in the Luckyboxes, though, and I think they're generally filled with the best-loved goodies, so you probably can't go wrong!

So I caved this morning.

Already purchased and waiting for:
- Night Care

- Mask #3 (x2)

- Foot Care

- Oriental Medicine

- Milk

- Office Essentials

- Colorbox Orange

- Anti-Aging

Today I purchased:

- Herbal

- Bubblepop

- Collagen

- Cacao

GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER FOR MY SKIN.  :sunshine:

(Of course, I'm broke now, but whatevs. I will be broke and beautiful!)

Have they stopped requiring signatures on boxes? I was pleasantly surprised to find box 11 in the locked box yesterday.

New boxes:

superbox_collagen_b-2.png

Superbox #33
Be the first to review this product

COLLAGEN BOX

Did you know that collagen production, the main protein responsible for keeping skin firm and supple, slows downs as soon as you hit your early 20s? DUN-DUN-DUN!

No worries because we’ve got the Collagen Box to stop sagging skin and wrinkles in its tracks! Our box is filled with collagen infused products which are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and our fast acting formulas fight the loss of resilience in skin and plumps skin by supporting collagen production.

It is safe to say that you can never do with too many collagen-enriched products; they illuminate and firm the skin, fill up any fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars, all while helping to maintain perfect elasticity. 

[starts shipping on July 22nd]

Availability: In stock

$35.00

memebox_cacao.png

Memebox Cacao
Be the first to review this product

Cacao Cosmetics Box

Whoever said chocolate is bad for you? Your skin we mean!

In the ancient world, Cacao was regarded as the Food of the Gods due to the many beauty benefits it offered for both the skin and health. With its high antioxidant content, raw cacao is guaranteed to make your skin appear dramatically healthier as it locks in nutrients and collagen within the skin, while also removing any excess oil and impurities from the pores.

So, don't look for your chocolate fix from processed candy bars - pamper your skin instead with the Cacao Box!

[shipping starts on July 18th] 

Availability: In stock

$23.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they stopped requiring signatures on boxes? I was pleasantly surprised to find box 11 in the locked box yesterday.
I think if it's standard delivery, you don't need a signature, but if it goes out express (either your choice or theirs, for combining shipping boxes), DHL wants a signature. DHL has been great about calling me the day before to tell me they're coming and I can leave them a signed note so they leave it at my door. Super convenient. I wish the USPS did this too.

Put the tracking number in on the dhl website and where the name of the company sending it is listed it will say which boxes it is
Mine's really weird and doesn't show a company anywhere, just that it's coming from Korea.

Spoiling the screencap so it doesn't take up everyone's screen.

Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 8.57.22 AM.png

So tempted to get the Cacao Box and one or two Global Boxes! It is payday...

In other news, I've decided I love the Miguhara BP Cream and cannot find it for sale anywhere. *cries*
I really like it too, and I am almost out of the samples! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found this: http://list.qoo10.com/item/MIGUHARA-B-P-CREAM-BB-CREAM-PRIMER/412946224

but I am broke as a joke, and I have a TON of foundations so I am gonna try just mixing them with moisturizer and see if I can make my own BB cream lol

I really like it too, and I am almost out of the samples! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found this: http://list.qoo10.com/item/MIGUHARA-B-P-CREAM-BB-CREAM-PRIMER/412946224

but I am broke as a joke, and I have a TON of foundations so I am gonna try just mixing them with moisturizer and see if I can make my own BB cream lol
Thanks so much for the link! Whew, that really is expensive! And no way to know if it's legit. Hopefully the full-sized cream will be added to the Memeshop at some point, so if I ever have the extra cash I can at least buy from someplace I trust. In the meantime, I wish you luck in your home-mixing endeavors! :wizard:

Mine's really weird and doesn't show a company anywhere, just that it's coming from Korea.

Spoiling the screencap so it doesn't take up everyone's screen.

Yep don't worry I had that for a memebox shipping in the uk . Just the incheon out side Seoul gives it away just means you have a pink memebag incoming to you soon

Oh man, I've gone and done it: pulled the trigger on Cacao, Global 12, and Global 13. The memebundle code just about covered tax. Now I get to experience, firsthand, the "joy" of waiting for boxes preordered weeks/months in advance. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited!!

Thanks guys! I got a delivery email and it looks like it's my luckybox 5 and from nature box that I ordered on Tuesday! No idea why they shipped it.express but I'll take it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm leaving work a little early to make sure I get home before my office closes!

Decided to get the Hair & Body box 2, Mask box 4, Global 12, and two of the Real Lucent aqua creams from Hydration box (Superbox 3), which is one of the only Memebox items I've actually almost finished (probably less than a week left in that jar). The 10% off paid for shipping. >_> Better than 6.99 x 3 boxes + 10.99 x 2 creams if I paid separate, though! 

I heart the global regular Memeboxes above all else. (except maybe a Luckybox or two).

Have you ever purchased anything through that site? Anyone?? I really want more of the 25 cc hair booster and it's like 5 bucks from that site!

Kind of a warning...don't buy memeboxes from this guy, or someone with 0 feedback.

I ordered this from eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/171336005799?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

The seller has 0 seller feedback (lots of buyer feedback), but I figured it would be OK, just someone wanting to get rid of a box they didn't want.

They claimed to have shipped 2x and gave tracking, but I'm pretty sure they are setting up some kind of fake tracking. I live in Texas and the last tracking # was delivered to New York. Umm, okay? They gave another tracking number, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again or I get like an empty box. Pretty shady. I paid almost two weeks ago, too.

I opened a case and I'll escalate it to eBay in a couple days when they allow me. So, won't be doing that again - buying memebox items on ebay. Or from people with 0 seller feedback.

The kicker here is that he/she has a username on Ebay that they use on lots of other sites, like forums. Why would you do this on an account that links you to another place online?

To other people who have bought boxes from him/her - if you haven't paid yet, don't. You won't get the item.

I'm pretty upset by this.

I'll update this if it turns out well, though. I just don't see that happening. xD

Sorry, I needed to rant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back