Memebox Discussion - June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited!! The hair box was the only box I missed that I really wanted! Wish I had been able to combine it with my items/points from yesterday, but I cannot complain at all. I have liked all of the hair products they have sent me, so I am really looking forward to the box! Bring on the masks, oils, and growth promoting shampoos!!!

Oh, I learned that from LuxxyLuxx... You just try to put 50 (or however many) in your cart and work your way up or down to figure out how many are actually available :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Heh, this is actually pretty fun xD

Seeing how much is left of random boxes that I'm not buying anyway... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Since I just got Bill Me Later and have experienced the joy of buying something and knowing I don't have to worry about interests or payments for 6 months, I caved and bought 4 more boxes. Bubble Pop, Mask Edition #4, Cacao, and Vitamin. My 15th box in less than a month. So addicting. The good news is now I *really* don't have any boxes I need to get... unless they want to give me a bunch of free points.

And now that I got their 10/15% off plus 2 points email, I am totally canceling said order and placing another one later this week. Luckily this time nothing I ordered is shipping anytime soon.  :lol:

If it's still in stock on Friday, I have a feeling I'll go for the Zero Cosmetics/Waterproof Makeup/Burst of Color #2 combo.  I want the Waterproof and Burst boxes, and for nine bucks more, I would get Zero Cosmetics and an upgrade to express shipping.  But!  I'm waiting until Friday -- aka payday -- to order it.  I reserve the right to stress-order a new box released in the interim, especially if there's a color or scent box that calls my name.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Detox Care box is looking mighty enticing, as I really want the item shown in the photo:

Recipe By Nature Cleansing Oil - Green Tea

...but I'm trying to resist, as there are 3 boxes coming my way this summer and I'm sure they'll contain plenty of skin care. I'm wondering if this item in the memeshop will be in the Cacao box?

WondeRuci Real Cacao Brightening Mask

So hard (but fun) to wait for boxes!

Just a headsup:  We have clarification on whether blog codes are allowed.  In a nutshell, if it's an affiliate code, it's not allowed.  Mods have removed one recent code from both threads, and any future such codes will also be removed.  If it's a code that Memebox itself has provided on, say, Facebook or one of their own site pages, it's fine, but if it's something specific to a particular blog, it's now.  A good rule of thumb to see whether it's okay to post:  If you Google it and find it on a Memebox.com page, it's okay, like MEMEBUNDLE3.  If you Google it and only come up with blog posts, it's probably not okay, and it's just safer to not post it because it *will* be removed if it's determined to be an affiliate code.  

Back